This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
    all those issues sound like weaksauce bro...... if u loved it a couple hundo to fix it shoulda been nothin tho. but congrats onthe sale i suppose....
    Thank you. Weaksauce or not, it was time to move on.
    Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
    2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
    2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
    2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

you could've sold it to me....
      93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

If any one is interested there will be autocross racing at Hoodoo ski resort on Sunday May 23 starts at 9:00 am . HooDoo is on the Santiam pass on hwy 20, its like 70 miles east of Albany heading towards Bend.

I,m heading up to watch and I know Charles , CharlieHstle209 will be up there as well. As well as other members of TougeNW as well. Hope to see some of you up there, either hanging out or racing
        needing a new project got rid of bagged S10 going back to Honda's

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDianate View Post
          Thank you. Weaksauce or not, it was time to move on.
          Kinda understand where your coming from tho.
          At least with whats happening to my car now.

Comment

Originally posted by mysticude View Post
            If any one is interested there will be autocross racing at Hoodoo ski resort on Sunday May 23 starts at 9:00 am . HooDoo is on the Santiam pass on hwy 20, its like 70 miles east of Albany heading towards Bend.

I,m heading up to watch and I know Charles , CharlieHstle209 will be up there as well. As well as other members of TougeNW as well. Hope to see some of you up there, either hanging out or racing
            i will be there sunday but am not there today. thanks for posting this.

hopefully the weather clears out for tomorrow

webcams
            93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

well it looks like we lost all our chat for the next meet and the june 5th cruise picture thread during the site outage , so everyone it looks like we will have to post up everything again. Unless the data can be retrieved and posted back up.

oh yeah woohoo cb7tuner is back , if this is what a ban feels like no thank you , oh wait this was worse , we couldn,t even look at the site, glad its back

Comment

well it looks like we lost all our chat for the next meet and the june 5th cruise picture thread during the site outage , so everyone it looks like we will have to post up everything again. Unless the data can be retrieved and posted back up.

oh yeah woohoo cb7tuner is back , if this is what a ban feels like no thank you , oh wait this was worse , we couldn,t even look at the site, glad its back
                ya, that sucks, thought about the meet just today. but fellas i think i may be getting rid of the cb, for a vw again till nexy yr when my girl gets a car, undecided on the model and make but probly a honda.

im very hesitant on the trade but its a gli 5sp so i may do it, its clean and runs gd i hope but its got some great options,

Comment

Originally posted by 91hondaaccordlx View Post
                  ya, that sucks, thought about the meet just today. but fellas i think i may be getting rid of the cb, for a vw again till nexy yr when my girl gets a car, undecided on the model and make but probly a honda.

im very hesitant on the trade but its a gli 5sp so i may do it, its clean and runs gd i hope but its got some great options,
                  yeah I saw your car on craigslist , I was like the what the hell especially after you were talking about all the stuff you want to do to it,

Comment

yeah I saw your car on craigslist , I was like the what the hell especially after you were talking about all the stuff you want to do to it,
                    i really want a 5 spped and dont wanna wait lol, but the deal didnt go thru yet, i looked at a 95 golf but idk if they wanna trade or not, my car isnt visually as nice but has more performace parts than theres.

i just am wanting a 5sp, next yr im sure she'll get a cb7 so its not all bad lol

Comment

Originally posted by 91hondaaccordlx View Post
                      i really want a 5 spped and dont wanna wait lol, but the deal didnt go thru yet, i looked at a 95 golf but idk if they wanna trade or not, my car isnt visually as nice but has more performace parts than theres.

i just am wanting a 5sp, next yr im sure she'll get a cb7 so its not all bad lol
                      well if all else fails just save up and do a 5spd swap to your car

Comment

damn we are not a very chatty group here in Oregon

Comment

After about 4 trips from Corvallis to Hood River, I'm finally moved home for the summer lol.
                          Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                          Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                          Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                          Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                          Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                          Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

so your up on gorge now what are you going to do up there? and are you going to any windsurfing ? I,ve heard it,s pretty good up there .

Comment

I'm just going to work and camp a lot this summer lol. I've never windsurfed before, but it is a huge deal around here.
                              Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                              Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                              Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                              Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                              Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                              Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
                                I'm just going to work and camp a lot this summer lol. I've never windsurfed before, but it is a huge deal around here.
                                work and camp...And come to seattle a couple times.
                                So we can get FUKD up

Comment

Working...
                                X