where can I see it?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
      omg that show kicks assss!!!
      Haha yea it's pretty entertaining.

Originally posted by mappyCB7 View Post
      I wanna see that show!!! damnit!!!
      where can I see it?!?!?!
      I believe sometimes soon more videos will be available or you could watch episodes under stream videos. I wiish I had that part with the CB.
      NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

I'm gonna look all over for that show haha

Comment

Originally posted by mappyCB7 View Post
          I'm gonna look all over for that show haha
          Here's a video of that chick...The sam ethat was letting her anger out on the Accord.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9ESZK3eaFM

I'll try and perhaps record a replay of the show.
          NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

Originally posted by Gyuri87 View Post
            Here's a video of that chick...The sam ethat was letting her anger out on the Accord.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9ESZK3eaFM

I'll try and perhaps record a replay of the show.
            bahahahaha!!! awesome!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
              Canada's worst drivers loves Florida for some reason....damn snowbirds
              you have 2 ns in waiting

I watched this show for the first season or so.....but eventually I just stopped watching....It sickens me to know people are actually that bad at driving.....I hope they atleast put on a bit of an act for the show.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

The "speeed" guy was pretty funny, but IMO somewhat true, especially about the speed "feel".

Canada does have horrible drivers btw. A LOT worse than the states. I find that odd though, because in theory their graduated licensing system is much better (than the on in PA at least), but just the that tests in Canada are much easier to pass.

But i do have to say, The laws in Ontario are ridiculous. Their answer to everything is slow down, or wear a seat belt, or you have too many distractions, or something else. I would also like to add that the worst drivers in Canada(in my experience), come from Brampton, and are either brown or Asian. That is not meant to be racial, but unless you've driven there, you cant really know how bad it is.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha View Post
                  lol...I watched one episode...its pretty funny...poor CB.
                  Yeah I saw that cb,

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD1079 View Post
                    I would also like to add that the worst drivers in Canada(in my experience), come from Brampton, and are either brown or Asian. That is not meant to be racial, but unless you've driven there, you cant really know how bad it is.
                    Thats so true. I used to live there.

Comment

haha...its always an interesting observation...going out of town, up north, or somewhere less populated...driving is so relaxed...you forget how much your enjoying it...until you get back to the city and that one asshole cuts you off and it all comes crashing down!

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                      "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                      "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

you can watch the show here, scroll all the way to the bottom:

http://shows.ctv.ca/2007/
                        DEVOTE

Comment

One word:

Schadenfreud.
                          Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                          2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                          2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                          2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDianate View Post
                            Schadenfreud.
                            I had to look that up.

Schadenfreude
                            (IPA: [ˈʃaːdənˌfʁɔʏ̯də] Audio (German) (help·info)) is pleasure taken from observing the misery of another. The word referring to this emotion has been borrowed from German by the English language[1] and is sometimes also used as a loanword by other languages.
                            DEVOTE

Comment

Didn't watch yesterday's whole episode. I'll have to catch up on that.
                              NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duAj-...eature=related

Comment

Working...
                                X