No announcement yet.

.::THE JDM F22B Swap Guide::.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok.. just wanted to do a full replacement of seals and was wondering for the front and rear seals ?? which one do I have to get.. F22 or H23 ??

Originally posted by Devergote
    A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

F22.

Anything on the block you will pretty much need from an F22.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

thats good.. parts store has them in stock !!

A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

ok... question about the power steering.. is it true that i can just use a prelude power steering line so i can use the stock f22b dohc pump ?? or what other options do i have because the options given aren't working for me .. maybe a more detailed explanation is needed for me.. LOL.

Comment

Power steering issues with the f22b are the same as an h22.

On 91accord-Lx's car, he's using stock f22a pump and bracket, along with the f22a crank.

The only thing he has to do is buy a belt that fits.

What have you tried so far?

And yes, you should be able to use the power steering line from a prelude, along with the prelude pump and bracket. I don't know which exact belt you'll need for that tho.

Just experiment.

Comment

how bad does the f22b run on a the cb7 ecu? i know it says it runs but how bad is it because the way it looks im going to have to use it for a bit till i get my chipped one

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

On mine, it bogged at low rpms. But I think that's because my o2 sensor was fucked up.

People have ran stock ecu's without any problems.

Comment

We saw little difference between the d112-chipped P06 and the stock PT6 (f22a6 ecu) in my friend's cb7. (IAB's activated on both). kinda weird if you ask me.

Comment

Who's was it?

How is it weird?

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                      Who's was it?

How is it weird?
                      Cby0.

It's weird cause you'd think it would run better on the chipped P06 since it was set up for an F22B. But both ECU's ran the car almost identically.

Comment

Considering it was a basemap, no. Plus, that was my first basemap ever, so I was conservative cus I didn't want people blowing up their engines.

Also, the p06 was not chipped with the IAB function. That's one advantage the pt6 had over the p06.

Comment

i have a question about the transmission mount side...if you use an accord tranny you use the stock mount everything is cool. prelude tranny you have to drill/tap a hole. what if you use the tranny that comes with the f22b? what would you do then? everything else after reading i think i got it down. good write up

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

f22b tranny is a prelude trans.

Comment

what if i just buy a prelude mount...would that work instead of tapping/drilling? i think we did it on a different accord but it was a good 3 yrs ago so i cant remember. i would have to call carlos and find out what we did that night.
                              Last edited by bagoon316; 11-25-2007, 10:57 PM. Reason: spelling/grammar owns me

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

I THINK the 5th gen mount works without drilling/tapping. But I'm not sure. Search through all the threads made about using an h22/prelude trans.

Comment

Working...
                                X