Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

h22a4 swap help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

h22a4 swap help

so ive had this car for a year and a half, and ever since ive been wanting to do an h22 swap. is had an f22a1 in it since ive had it, and it finally blew up last week so i figured id go ahead and get an h22 to swap in there. got an h22a4 off cl tody for 200 bucks, but thats an obd2
    what all do i need to do this?

first you better check the motor. for 200 bucks somethings bound to be wrong.
    COUPE K24

Comment

Step 1, look in the Swaps section of this site. There, you will find everything you need to swap in an H22A and convert from OBD2 to OBD1.

The H22A4 will most likely need require some modification to use the necessary Accord intermediate shaft.

Comment

i looked in the swaps section and i couldnt find anything about obd2-obd1 conversions. and yeah the motor has a few problems, blown head gasked and low compresion in cylinder #2. i need to get some cam gears too, and the guy i got it from is a civic head and got tired of it takin up space in his garage. so i figured an h22 for that cheap cant be that bad of a deal lol

Comment

It's going to cost you more to rebuild that H22 than it would to just buy one that's already in running condition. Not that the experience of building an H22 is a bad thing to gain, but I wouldn't say you took the cheap or easy way out!

Use an OBD1 distributor, injectors, and ECU.

Comment

if anything i might just try to trade it off for a running a1 so its all obd1 or somethin. idk. i might rebuild it, idk yet.

Comment

Working...
            X