Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just found out that the girl I've been with for 2 years...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just found out that the girl I've been with for 2 years...

Never though I'd be posting this.

I just found out that shes literally been doing the opposite of every single thing shes been telling me shes done. That means going to clubs, parties, hooking up with guys, basically everything I've heard has been a fucking fairy tale, and everything shes been doing has been the exact opposite. ALL BEHIND MY FUCKING BACK.

I'm hopping the first plane to Dallas I can get. The next one leaves at 10pm from ATL, but I won't be able to get there in time, unfortunate as fuck.

So the next one is 5am. I'm leaving my apartment at around 2am, heading to Atlanta. Storing that piece of shit bmw in one of their cheapest lots, and flying out to TX.

I'll be back on Sunday.

Later.

shiiiiiiit

Comment

burn her at the cross....

Comment

That sucks man. I know it's hard but try to keep a level head right now and don't get into any trouble. Women make us do stupid things sometimes.

Comment

shit bro, rough.... been there though...

thats what turned me into the piece of shit i am today who dosnt want a relationship...just casual hook ups...

hope you dont do anything too severe over this man...
          ..[CB7][STAR]..
          MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

damn bro sorry to hear that but get ya head right cause they don't play that domestic violence shit in texas. not that your that type of guy but in the heat of the moment anything can happen especially when your emotions take control.

the sedan
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=134302
            the wagon
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150426
            the integra
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160603

Comment

Burn that ole sock chewing bitch garbage ass hoe!

Comment

No I'm not going to do anything stupid.
                If I was, I would have already done it.

I'm just taking a trip that's been needed to be taken in the past few years.

Originally posted by jimmybean21 View Post
                damn bro sorry to hear that but get ya head right cause they don't play that domestic violence shit in texas. not that your that type of guy but in the heat of the moment anything can happen especially when your emotions take control.
                I live in Atlanta. She isn't in Texas.

Comment

How accurate is the he say she say information? Gotta know how reliable your resources are.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
                    How accurate is the he say she say information? Gotta know how reliable your resources are.
                    Her password information stuff is stored on my computer. I must have accidentally hit the down arrow once too many times when logging onto facebook, because I logged onto hers. There were two conversations open. One talking shit about me to one guy, and the other was her telling her *** friend all about her partying, and some guy she hooked up with.

With her being my resource, I don't think it could be any more accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by npor View Post
                      Her password information stuff is stored on my computer. I must have accidentally hit the down arrow once too many times when logging onto facebook, because I logged onto hers. There were two conversations open. One talking shit about me to one guy, and the other was her telling her *** friend all about her partying, and some guy she hooked up with.

With her being my resource, I don't think it could be any more accurate.
                      When you mean hooked up, that means going all the way right? Theres so many different terms for that word. Anyway you look at it, that doesnt look good. You should act all cool and stuff and then while shes asleep print out that conversation and leave. Heh. I dunno, something I'd do.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

I already yelled at her about it.

Err, talked. I already talked to her about it. They only kissed apparently, but regardless of what it means, any definition of it is cheating. So fuck that bitch.

Comment

Why Dallas though?
                          Gary A.K.A. Carter
                          [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

I already yelled at her about it.

Err, talked. I already talked to her about it. They only kissed apparently, but regardless of what it means, any definition of it is cheating. So fuck that bitch.
                            what if someone hacked into her account and set you up?
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

No I'm not going to do anything stupid.
                              If I was, I would have already done it.

I'm just taking a trip that's been needed to be taken in the past few years.

I live in Atlanta. She isn't in Texas.
                              my fault i mix the 2 up.

the sedan
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=134302
                              the wagon
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150426
                              the integra
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160603

Comment

Working...
                              X