Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

tune up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tune up

planning on doing tune up to my 90 accord and im trying to figure out the best performance out there i just bought the car and dont know whens the last time anything was done. im eventually gonna get to the gaskets this week but the car starts just fine and doesnt leak any oil's or coolant plz help

Nothing leaks? Leave the gaskets alone. Oil change, plugs, wires, distributor cap, rotor button, Tell the guy at the parts counter you need to do a full tune up, he'll hook you up.

Comment

u need to hit up majestichonda.com for your f23a1 parts look up any 4cyl 98-02 accord HIGH TENSION CORD-SPARK PLUG and ull find NGK/DENSO sparkplugs and NGK/SUMITOMOwires and cap and rotor.
      all of these ignition parts should be genuine oem parts. clean out your egr ports too they only cost 0.25 each plug and u need a max of 6
      gaskets on majestic are like 10$ too.
      frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

thanks for the part info xkjnboix ill make sure to hit them up when i get paid, i like your headlights whats up with them ? i think i want to put projectors on but not sure yet

Comment

Hey ya. Since you just bought the car, depending on how many miles are on it , I would go ahead and change the timing belts, water pump(recomended if your changing the timing belts), alternator belt , power steering belt, oil(full synthetic), coolant, tranny fluid(honda MTF or ATF), check plugs (adjust gap and replace if needed). If ya choose to do all that your gonna end up with your CB running smoother than you ever thought possible plus your motor will love you forever for it i just did all this to my CB and coulnt be happier. Theres a place in California called DCH Honda of Lemongrove thats sells all the OEM parts youll need(but you have to ask for the Ebay timing belt kit to get the good price on it, its all OEM honda parts but they offer it in a "Ebay Kit"), the people there are really nice and they hooked me up with a better price than TAS Auto and shipped all the stuff on the cheap. Hope this helps a little.

Last edited by Gummiegorilla; 10-31-2009, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X