Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mj213 View Post
    New project for the day/night:

Looking at my MR pics you'll see my front driver side rim has major curb rash (that way when I got the car). Well, I got SICK of looking at it. I took the wheel off, filed it down a bit, sanded it from 120 up to 1000 grit sandpaper. Then I took some polishing compound and a drill, just got it smooth. I'm still working on it, but it looks a LOT better.

Got some EDM Stanley side markers from a friend today!

Before I do the other side marker I'm going to get my hands on a dremel. I did the first one with drill bits and files. Fuck that.
    LOL! Just be careful not to get too zealous with the dremel. It was getting dark and I was trying to hurry on one of mine and it went skipping up the fender :LOL:!

But it would sure beat the drill/file part!
    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Oh yes, I know about that! Trust me.. I made my own window cutout on my old computer tower once.. good thing I was using textured paint or there would be those pigtail gouges visible everywhere.

These are Ray's side markers by the way!

Comment

Originally posted by mj213 View Post
        Oh yes, I know about that! Trust me.. I made my own window cutout on my old computer tower once.. good thing I was using textured paint or there would be those pigtail gouges visible everywhere.

These are Ray's side markers by the way!
        Yeah, I stopped by his house right after he dropped them off to you. Those things have been in mothballs for a LOOOONG time. I think he has had them sitting there for like 3 years now.

At least now they are being put to good use.
        The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Ok the morning after:

Thumb has it's feeling back. It hurts. What? No blisters? Haha. Yay. Guess I need to pick up some cut off wheels and get to work on the other side.

Comment

hey just wondering were did you get your headlights??
            Click Here
            1991 Honda Accord EX-SOLD
            1998 Acura Integra LS-SOLD
            1993 Toyota Mr2 N/A 5spd-SOLD
            2001 Chevy Tahoe-Daily Driver
            2006 Honda CBR600F4i-NEW Toy

Comment

I love seattle silvers. And this one is a clean one. I like it alot.

'90 Accord EX(project)
              '88 CRX SI(DD)-SOLD
              '95 Prelude SIVTEC-SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Todds91 View Post
                hey just wondering were did you get your headlights??
                From www.procarparts.com but they're not available there anymore. Might find them on ebay once in a while. Mine were originally chrome - see this pic:

Someone backed into my car and busted a headlight out, so I blackhoused them when I found a replacement headlight.

Comment

Originally posted by samrjr0044 View Post
                  I love seattle silvers. And this one is a clean one. I like it alot.
                  Thanks! I still need to get pics up with the side markers.

Comment

Your dash appears to have grown a carpet.

Comment

Yep! haha.. I like it though, it keeps the reflections from the dash out of my eyes. That, and my gf likes to put her feet on the dash. Oh, and it keeps my sunglasses, cell phone, and whatever else from sliding out the passenger window when I'm doing those sharp turns.. haha

Comment

i love the color! love the swap!
                        1cor10:31
                        - 92 LX coupe
                        - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

"My dashboard has a toupe"

I too love the decal. I couldnt find one online, so...rare decals ftw lol.

I remember seeing those headlights years ago and actually almost bought a set. If i come across a pair, im definitely picking them up.

I had a question about your fogs(everyones fogs really...) but how were they w/o the rubber booties? Did they mount/fit just fine? Are they really just for keeping water from getting in behind them?

Keep up the good work.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                          Originally posted by Jarrett
                          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                            "My dashboard has a toupe"

I too love the decal. I couldnt find one online, so...rare decals ftw lol.

I remember seeing those headlights years ago and actually almost bought a set. If i come across a pair, im definitely picking them up.

I had a question about your fogs(everyones fogs really...) but how were they w/o the rubber booties? Did they mount/fit just fine? Are they really just for keeping water from getting in behind them?

Keep up the good work.
                            As far as I know only the USDM models came with them, because they were a dealer installed option which means some underpaid worker cut the holes out himself and to hide the shitty cutting job they put the boots on there. Mine are actually rubber trim pieces for doors, to keep the paint from chipping when it hits walls and such. I stuck it in boiling water and let it get nice and soft, then quickly installed it (with the bumper and fogs on.. haha).

Comment

Rubber door trim eh...? Ya pick that up at a hardware store?

Ive seen the actual booties that the dealers used. Im just curious of the purpose a trim. Is it really necessary? I imagine its not, but...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                              Originally posted by Jarrett
                              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I got mine at Checkers. Like I said, I'm pretty sure it was used to cover up the hack job they did to cut the hole for the fogs on the bumper, since it's a dealer option, not a factory install.

Oh, and keep checking ebay for the headlights. They've been popping up occasionally.

Comment

Working...
                                X