No announcement yet.

mj213 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I personally think that trim gives the car a "premium package" kind of look.
    i cant wait for my roll to get in haha.

Comment

I finally finished blacking out the chrome trim with that shadowline trim tape. I must say, the car looks great. I don't know why more people don't do this to CBs. I also received my bb6 cluster and CB7Man's awesome conversion harness. It works great, and with a lot of plastic trimming, I have a fully functional cluster. While I had the steering column plastic covers off, I replaced the bulb for the ignition key - never had that working before (you know how hard it is to find a working bulb at the JY? lol). Too lazy to order them from Honda. I also put that blackout tape around the sides of the headlamp glass and it's amazing how much better it makes the front end look.

Comment

Originally posted by mj213 View Post
        I finally finished blacking out the chrome trim with that shadowline trim tape. I must say, the car looks great. I don't know why more people don't do this to CBs. I also received my bb6 cluster and CB7Man's awesome conversion harness. It works great, and with a lot of plastic trimming, I have a fully functional cluster. While I had the steering column plastic covers off, I replaced the bulb for the ignition key - never had that working before (you know how hard it is to find a working bulb at the JY? lol). Too lazy to order them from Honda. I also put that blackout tape around the sides of the headlamp glass and it's amazing how much better it makes the front end look.
        Good stuff, Matt! Let's see some photos!
        My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

man nice looking cb7
          VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
          1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
          MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

man i love those G square rims!! that car is looking hella fresh!

and damn man you really got them cd5 ex rims for $60? what the hell man im rolling 2 cholos and 2 steelies becuase i cant find any matching rims for under 200
            Blake.
            1994 Accord Part out!
            Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Look what I stumbled on...lol

I was reading over your members thread and low and behold you have the same rims...lol

I have my 16's off now and are using my 15' '93 OEM coupe 6 spokes. I am going to wet sand the 16's down in the middle spoke areas to get em uber shiny and then, in the middle areas I'll sand it down smooth and paint it gloss black.

I was curious...what would it look like if you would have used a gloss black tape ?

:-)

Comment

Originally posted by Joshy View Post
                Good stuff, Matt! Let's see some photos!
                Thanks man, I'll get em up as soon as I can wash the car again. Bug season out here!

Originally posted by mercyboy View Post
                man nice looking cb7
                Thanks I appreciate it!

Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post
                man i love those G square rims!! that car is looking hella fresh!

and damn man you really got them cd5 ex rims for $60? what the hell man im rolling 2 cholos and 2 steelies becuase i cant find any matching rims for under 200
                Yeah I was looking around your area after you posted this - you're right. That's rediculous! I hope you find some soon!

Originally posted by Taurians' Ryde View Post
                I was reading over your members thread and low and behold you have the same rims...lol

I have my 16's off now and are using my 15' '93 OEM coupe 6 spokes. I am going to wet sand the 16's down in the middle spoke areas to get em uber shiny and then, in the middle areas I'll sand it down smooth and paint it gloss black.

I was curious...what would it look like if you would have used a gloss black tape ?

:-)
                You have the CL meshies also? I like them, my girlfriend says she likes the G Squares better. lol.. I was trying to find something similar to what you're describing. From what I'm picturing in my head, they'll look like a newer style rim.

On a side note, while searching, I found this pic. I love this bodystyle (and the rims look good too!)

Comment

Yello

Originally posted by mj213 View Post

You have the CL meshies also? I like them, my girlfriend says she likes the G Squares better. lol.. I was trying to find something similar to what you're describing. From what I'm picturing in my head, they'll look like a newer style rim.

On a side note, while searching, I found this pic. I love this bodystyle (and the rims look good too!)

Yupper.

The girly friend JUST bought a Black 2000 TL like the one you have posted....but that one is a 2003 Type S. Boy do those 3.2ltr VTEC's boogie !...lol. She gets about 475km to a tank which isnt bad seeng as its much larger then our 2.2's. I get around 550.

I have these on now:

Comment

nice man, I got my shadowline done as well. 95 persent better on the looks!
                    MadLab Racing
                    Southern Maryland

Comment

Yeah it's definitely one of the best mods I've done yet!

Comment

G-square's for sure..
                        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                        ....................My New Baby
                        SOLD TO
                        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR View Post
                          G-square's for sure..
                          I'm still quite satisfied with them! I'll end up throwing the CLs on since I put so many miles on the car for work, don't want something to happen to the Breaks!

Comment

I was actually looking for a set myself..
                            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                            ....................My New Baby
                            SOLD TO
                            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Comment

Looking good sir. Always loved that 92-93 ass.

Time for one piecers.
                                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Working...
                                X