Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My f23 boosted cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

back to work on my cb7 now that all that snow isn't here

Comment

a new F22 polished and ported head, with titanium valves and valve springs. i got a new head because everyone kept tellin me that F22 heads flow better than the F23. now my old head is still ported and polished. so if anyone wants an F23 polished and ported head, just let me know. i got a new turbo cam, from bisimoto. a new skunk 2 cam gear so i can retard my timing without doing it through the distributor. a fuel rail because it looks good. and a full skunk 2 suspension, because just coilovers makes the car look good when its lowered, but feels like shit driving it. thats why the full skunk 2 suspension. and i don't know to much about it or how much horse power its supposed to give me, but i bought an intercooler cooling system. the bad thing about all this is i just bought it all today and now i have to wait for it in the mail...and i'm anxious to put it all on.

Comment

i'm going to bite the bullet being that i'm going to replace the head i'm going to fully build it. here are the rods and pistons i just bought, and when i done with this coupe i just got a sedan and i'm gonna put a euro-r accord
        f20b dual cam vtec in the sedan, and paint it championship white and lower it on these wheels. that will be my daily, i'm going for 20 psi on my couple, maybe 25 psi, but that pushing it.

Comment

Tasty cb7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Team FTW
          Flat Blak cb7
          Summer 2010

Comment

Which one my coupe or my new sedan

Comment

finally got all my parts in, time to put this beast back together. vids coming soon.

Comment

what county are you in???
                **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Coupe !

Comment

thanks i love my coupe but my sedane is hot too

Comment

That is gonna be a monster..... F23 bottom end, with F22A head, completly built..... nasty. I have a friend with built bottom end f23 stock f23 head on 16psi 299whp 290 lbft tq.... You will be well above that on 16psi. Look forward to seeing some numbers and a dyno vid....

Comment

my head is completely built and so is my bottom end. and i'm running 18 maybe 20 psi. so i dunno yet. we are gonna start with 12psi and see how i like it, my goal is 18 or 20 but my block is rated for 30psi. but i'm scared.

Comment

i am doing the same swap in my cb what im u used

Comment

Working...
                          X