Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

any other compatable tranny 4 the f23a1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any other compatable tranny 4 the f23a1?

i got an auto f23a1 in my 90 accord ex, i wanna keep it auto and i need a new tranny,im getting an equal amount of answers so i wanna know what i can do is the 2.3l h23a prelude tranny compatable with the f23a1block i called a rep at jdmenginezone and he said that it will work can i please get some help i dont wanna get the wrong tranny and i dont wanna overpay if i can get something to last me till im able to get back off my feet and make it a stick.

h23 trans fits h22 and f22 motors so if the rep said it will fit your f23 then all transmissions are compatable with eachother
    frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

Any F or H tranny will work for any F or H engine exept the prelude SH ATTS transmission.

Comment

thank you guys for the help its worth a try ive heard they are all compatable with eachother i guess there is only one way of really finding out ill let you know

Comment

what is a Prelude SH ATTS Transmission and what yr does it come out whats the difference with that tranny? compared to the other h series

Comment

forget it i answered my own question with alil searching

Comment

well today i bolted the MP1A tranny to the f23a1 block thats in my car and everything bolted up fine with a little tilting and prying of the tranny the factory mounts work and bolt up and the only major thing i had to change was the vss and one of the torque converter solonoids plugs waiting for later this morning to buy honda tranny fluid so i can start it up and test drive her

Comment

Working...
              X