Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

How I spend my $12.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

same thing happen to me,just paid $10 for mines.good find.i got my hood shock from autozone,could find any good ones in the jy.

Comment

all of you are jerks. I sold mine for 25 bucks and since then I cant find another one.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Nice!!! You can't beat 12 bucks! Found mine for the same price but yours looks ten times better!

But I can beat that price for parts. I got one seat bracket, two sets of eom mub flaps, one complate center consoul, And the center piece of the radiator support for the price of................................................ . 21.50!!!!!!!!!!

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

I've been hunting for a lip for months The closest I can find is some ebay "generic" lip which I'm going to eventually get for $120.

I'm jealous that I can't find a $10 lip locally.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
            Mine is a sedan lip but it fits surprisingly well. I don't have a very noticeable gap between the end of the lip and the end of the bumper, maybe 1" total gap (.5" on each side).
            thats because you have the 92-93 bumper. Theres more of a gap on the 90-91s
            Hold On Not Done Accelerating
            Had One Never Did Again

Comment

Originally posted by jas_r34 View Post
              thats because you have the 92-93 bumper. Theres more of a gap on the 90-91s
              Ah, didn't know that. Still I want to find a coupe lip to close that gap eventually.

Comment

Well I got lucky today. I found out there was a junkyard a few minutes down my street so this morning I decided to check it out.

Hoping to find some hood dampers for the DIY hood props I asked if they had a Legend. Turns out there was only one in the yard so I went on back. Turns out the hood dampers were crap so I wasn't going to proceed any further with that project.

I figured I'd try my luck with the lip even though it was a sedan. Only a few zip-ties held the bumper on so I clipped them, yanked off the bumper and proceeded to pull the lip off hoping to god that I could make a deal for it. I didn't want to leave there empty handed since I had paid my $2 entry fee.

I walked up to the office and set the lip on my toolbox, walked in and offered $12 since it was all I had in my wallet. They took it and, trying to hide my excitement, I threw the lip in the back seat and drove home.

nice find for $12 bucks too cant beat that i went to my junk yard the only imports they had there were 2 90 accord a crx a 240sx and a prelude which were all stripped what jy you go to?

Comment

hey that lip actually looks really good o and i was just wondering were can i get that front bumper with the both the top and bottom lights cuz i havent been able to find one for cheap please let me know asap thanks

Comment

Nice Find!!

1990 Accord LX Sedan~Sold
                    1993 Accord EX Sedan~Sold
                    1995 Suzuki GSX-R 750~Totaled

Comment

congrats! nice find
                      do you have pics of it on the car?

Cappuccino Accord Member #19

Bought From:ktcb7

Comment

Originally posted by 90f23a1accord View Post
                        nice find for $12 bucks too cant beat that i went to my junk yard the only imports they had there were 2 90 accord a crx a 240sx and a prelude which were all stripped what jy you go to?
                        I go to two local places. One is D&D Auto Salvage and the other is Teddy Bears Salvage but I wouldn't recommend Teddy's unless you like overpaying for salvage parts.
                        Originally posted by jdm4door88 View Post
                        hey that lip actually looks really good o and i was just wondering were can i get that front bumper with the both the top and bottom lights cuz i havent been able to find one for cheap please let me know asap thanks
                        You mean a 92-93 bumper with fogs? I wouldn't know but wherever you find it if it's cheaper than $80 you got a steal.
                        Originally posted by StinkinLincoln View Post
                        Nice Find!!
                        Thanks man. Didn't expect to find it this soon.
                        Originally posted by SacTownCb7 View Post
                        congrats! nice find
                        do you have pics of it on the car?
                        Thanks. I have pics of it on the car in my MRT.

Comment

Well I got lucky today. I found out there was a junkyard a few minutes down my street so this morning I decided to check it out.

Hoping to find some hood dampers for the DIY hood props I asked if they had a Legend. Turns out there was only one in the yard so I went on back. Turns out the hood dampers were crap so I wasn't going to proceed any further with that project.

I figured I'd try my luck with the lip even though it was a sedan. Only a few zip-ties held the bumper on so I clipped them, yanked off the bumper and proceeded to pull the lip off hoping to god that I could make a deal for it. I didn't want to leave there empty handed since I had paid my $2 entry fee.

I walked up to the office and set the lip on my toolbox, walked in and offered $12 since it was all I had in my wallet. They took it and, trying to hide my excitement, I threw the lip in the back seat and drove home.

lol great hustle but i have u beat, i went to a junk yard and i found a legend coupe but the car was ontop of the bumper and lip, i looked around took a few jacks off nearby cars and lifted the car, lip was nearly perfect but since it rained a day before the lip was slighty bent and very muddy. walk to guy and said "yo this lip is bent and has alot of scratches, ill give u $5 for it...long pause....F@ck it put the $5 in the entry fee box" and 2 days later after i cleaned it, lip was pretty much new...check it out

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
                          When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

you should continue to do the hood props its great me and my friend did it on my car and it took like 10 min if that and im very pleased

life is as good as you make it. So forget what people say and do what makes you happy

Comment

nice grab!

Soon to have the first *Bottle Fed Accord* in MI!

Vouch For: fatboy1185

Comment

Originally posted by lownslow View Post
                                you should continue to do the hood props its great me and my friend did it on my car and it took like 10 min if that and im very pleased
                                Yeah, I just installed my hood dampers the other day. Got them two days after getting the legend lip for ten a piece.
                                Thanks for all the positive feedback guys.

Pics:

Last edited by Mike1357; 11-22-2009, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X