Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

im new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im new

and i cant find the place to upload my pics of my car and it wont let me insert them please help does being a newcomer have anything to do with this?

Welcome to the site!! Try photobucket or flickr or some other free photo host. Then you just link to the images.

Please read the stickies. Everything you could want to know about how to use the site is there (including how to host and post your pics) It will save you from asking a lot of questions that have been asked hundreds of times before.

Comment

I PM'ed you so that should make it easier. Hoppe it helps.
      Cheerio
      John

Comment

no i did the steps you said and it came up to a little x in the corner

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=55195

Try this. Read the stickies. It really will make your visits to the site more productive and enjoyable. Most of the members on here don't mind helping, but we all hate spoon-feeding, so the more you figure out on your own, the better it will be.

Comment

Welcome to the site, im farely new myself, been here about 3 months

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
            When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by JaberCB7 View Post
              Welcome to the site, im farely new myself, been here about 3 months
              According to your join date, you've been here about two months.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                According to your join date, you've been here about two months.
                well you get the idea :P its been a long two months, went on vacation out of the country then went to a couple of festivals in miami and back now in ct.

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
                When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Welcome i hope you enjoy your stay here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X