• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry for the phone pics
    Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
    Project 240SX
    Originally posted by chillin943
    anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
    Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Sexy.
      3 CB's gone....
      1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
        New people click here

Comment

bout time u posted pics! shat!

looks right at home in that engine bay!! Cant wait to finally hear its running...so close! booOOOSST!
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Hopefully you dont have the same problem I did. Get the engine all the way in and find out the engine is shot lol.

New people click here

Comment

they did a comp test and showed pictures right before they chopped the car and shipped the front clip. pretty sure at least.
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

done before they chopped it in osaka
                Project 240SX
                Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

god im jelouse. lol. I want a 240 now. thanks haha.

And I made the mistake for taking the guys word of saying it had perfect compression. The front rotor did but the rear was like a 33 lol.

New people click here

Comment

bumper is on, rattle canned it real fast til i can afford a full body touchup and detail job.
                    Project 240SX

Comment

where's the vids of you rippin on it.
                      Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                      Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                      Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                      Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                      Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                      Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

LOL no way im holding a camera when i'm mashing it. someone will have to do a ride along. hmm i think i'll make alex do it since he went back to the single slammer
                        Project 240SX

Comment

moarrrr

Project 240SX

Comment

needs lowar
                            峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

buy me some jic coilovers LOL
                              Project 240SX

Comment

Originally posted by blackice View Post
                                someone will have to do a ride along. hmm i think i'll make alex do it since he went back to the single slammer
                                You have diapers right? You know, just in case I shit my pants from all the excitement. I am getting up there you know.
                                3 CB's gone....
                                1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Working...
                                X