No announcement yet.

Post PICS of your latest purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those little electric heaters are awesome, though they can make your electric bill go through the roof if you use them too much! (learned that the hard way when I was a kid... maybe they're better now than they were in the 90s!)

Anyway, this is a few weeks old, but i haven't posted it yet:

Comment

So does that serve as a replacement for both cars or just the Mini? That's pretty messed up, what happened to you guys, but at the same time the CRZ looks amazing.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

kinda went overboard with toolboxes but i got nearly everything i want/need

Matco 72" triple bay

Mac 72" triple bay

top drawer in the Mac box, all metric sockets 4mm up to 39mm

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Nice boxes! You get a good deal on them?

I haven't bought anything new lately, just waiting to get my bike back out of the shop. I did build some sweet brake lights for it before the accident though.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Mac Tools! Love em.

Comment

Originally posted by bassrock234 View Post
              Nice boxes! You get a good deal on them?

I haven't bought anything new lately, just waiting to get my bike back out of the shop. I did build some sweet brake lights for it before the accident though.

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
              Mac Tools! Love em.
              good deals on both and have put them to good use so far

now just need a nice house with a full open basement to really set up
              http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Picked up a set while they were on sale. Can't wait.

Comment

^ Never heard of Cheddasauto, they've got some cool parts. I love that they cater to the odd older cars. Their F2K intake manifold adapter is nuts.

Adding Vans with DCs to my list of shoe brands to avoid. Things fell apart in just a couple months. Finally have cash to replace them and I haven't tried Adidas before, so I ordered some Superstar 2s. Awesome reviews on these...

Last edited by CyborgGT; 01-03-2016, 09:31 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Holy shit, that tool box though.

Comment

Jegs piston ring filer.

PEP 0.5 over SS valves and bronze guides. Thanks wed3k

Comment

^ I like the ring gap filer you got there Tishock, I found it interesting it was made in India.
                        CB7TUNER.com
                        Educating each other one car at a time.

Comment

yeeeeeee!!!!!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                          Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                          NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Nice! Love those wheels.

I bought a blue damsel yesterday

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Clean looking e39.

Comment

I picked up a 5k 35w hid kit for my Accord and some h8 LED yellow bulbs for my fogs.

With a lifetime warranty can't go wrong.

That is about it lately.

I also picked up some supplies to run electricity in my new shed so I can move everything from the garage into the shed so I can pull the cars in and finally work on them in warmth!

I have portable heaters too!

Comment

Working...
                                X