No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finishing up my engine harness, got a rear sway bar, and will be beefing up my security since thefts are getting out of hand again
    NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
    DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

thefts have been out of hand lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
        thefts have been out of hand lol.
        I just got done wiring up a fuel kill switch

My swap thread
        Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

didnt have nothing to do and hit a junk yard and got myself a sedan legend lip which will be for sale any time soon.
          AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
          JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

Drove 20 miles to work, parked and 5min later I hear a "pop" under the hood
            Go to check and the radiator cap was not on the radiator.. guess the cheap autozone cap failed

Gonna have to go to Honda and get one.. broke till Thursday so the cb is stranded

Comment

i told you before that autozone sucked..lol

and i went to the jy too and found a dohc f22b, 2 h23's 2 legend flushmounts, and a whole bunch of other stuff..but i didnt want any of that stuff..lol

Rush

Originally posted by Darkcloud
              Bought 3 things, 1 that goes boom,1 that shades and 1 to go fasrer
              Originally posted by bmxicansd
              so you got a boombox, sunglasses and rosettta stone?

Comment

Originally posted by cb7rush View Post
                i told you before that autozone sucked..lol

and i went to the jy too and found a dohc f22b, 2 h23's 2 legend flushmounts, and a whole bunch of other stuff..but i didnt want any of that stuff..lol
                I was gonna go to HONDA and buy a OE one this Thursday... what other stuff did u find???

Comment

NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                  DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

what JY did you go to hector?

cleaned out my trunk, a whole bunch of trash that you dont even know how it gets there.. lol
                    AT WEST COAST MEET

Comment

Some hater ripped my hood bra.. I can tell it wasn't a thief because they didn't bother trying to take it off.. looks like they just yanked on one side and tore it.. not sure if its fixable or not... I think I know who it was too, and all over a parking spot... think I should retaliate or let karma handle it?

Comment

Originally posted by loup05 View Post
                        Some hater ripped my hood bra.. I can tell it wasn't a thief because they didn't bother trying to take it off.. looks like they just yanked on one side and tore it.. not sure if its fixable or not... I think I know who it was too, and all over a parking spot... think I should retaliate or let karma handle it?
                        you know who it is? dont do it if the situation is going to get worse.my 2 cents

Comment

Originally posted by ASTCB7 View Post
                          you know who it is? dont do it if the situation is going to get worse.my 2 cents
                          Yes I believe it would get worse if I do something to his vehicle... guess I just have to let it go

Comment

ok socal can you help me out...i havent been on since i sold my cb7 but i just bought another cb7 with a h22 that has a spun rod. Any recommendations on shops around the 626 to rebuild my motor?
                            Thanks in advance

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                            UPDATED NEW PICS!!!

Comment

spent my sunday at the beach and came home early to work on my headlights. end result

Quads fx-r's in the regular and rx330 in the high beams.

Comment

new with the car, well not new but cleaned out my trunk. looks much better all clean
                                AT WEST COAST MEET

Comment

Working...
                                X