No announcement yet.

af_1132 : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y’all are making me worried I installed my 40-40 wrong, I didn’t bend no lines! I just followed the DIY on here, which leaves the valve without a bracket attachment. I mean, I did need to encourage certain lines to line up for threading into the prop valve, but there was no other bending done.

Man, I have so many memories of GT2-GT4 on PS1 and PS2. To me, GT2 really felt like a Japanese game, everything from the music to the sfx to the car choices. I fell in love with racing because of those games, and my first visit to the track for the ‘96 MotoGP season.

For those that really want to track at Laguna, if you feel you can make it out here, but need access to tools and a place to stay, I got you.
    *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
    ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
    ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
    "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
    Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
    The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
    Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

Oye, it's been too long, but now getting the car ready for the tracking season.

I've hit a snag with the starter. After sitting since August in a damp environment (corrosion on all aluminum), the starter won't turn over, but the relay will click and the fuel pump will prime. I put a new starter on, and it started three times yesterday no problem. Today, nothing, just like before. See the full situation in the link below. Any info/help would be greatly appreciated. Hope you all are doing well!

https://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb5/forum/...range-behavior
      *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
      ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
      ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
      "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
      Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
      The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
      Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

Originally posted by af_1132 View Post
        Yall are making me worried I installed my 40-40 wrong, I didnt bend no lines! I just followed the DIY on here, which leaves the valve without a bracket attachment. I mean, I did need to encourage certain lines to line up for threading into the prop valve, but there was no other bending done.

Man, I have so many memories of GT2-GT4 on PS1 and PS2. To me, GT2 really felt like a Japanese game, everything from the music to the sfx to the car choices. I fell in love with racing because of those games, and my first visit to the track for the 96 MotoGP season.

For those that really want to track at Laguna, if you feel you can make it out here, but need access to tools and a place to stay, I got you.
        Ya once I win millions and can throw Sally in the 25' trailer, I'll take ya up on that offer :P But seriously, my friends and I many moons ago had racing tournaments for GT1/2. Had every track memorized, loved the games. Always dreamed of driving Laguna.
        I replied to your starter thread

Comment

Working...
        X