X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike
    wow yea deffinatly like the rims

i think itd look better like a 1/2 inch - an inch lower though
    I agree also, if i was still in AR i would but Cleveland's roads haven't been well maintained and i would probably rip something off of the bottom of my car or break something in my suspension. Yikes
    http://www.hondanews.com/releases/19...d-introduction

Comment

your is really really sweet looking and i love that
      5 Lug conversion with the TSX wheels

i would love to do a 5 Lug conversion
      keep up the good work
      H22 fund = 3000 hopefully soon My Member's Ride Thread

Canon XTI | 28-135mm IS USM | 18-55mm kit lens | 50mm 1.8 II

Comment

love that car man! So clean, so fresh...the color scheme...mmmm
        DEVOTE

Comment

holy shiet!!, i love those rims. post up more pics.

Comment

hopefully it will be painted during the xmas break since i will be at home. I will take pics if that gets accomplished.

Comment

Bump for updated pics

I'm looking forward to seeing this.
              MRT
              37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
              30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
              27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
              Originally posted by Tippey764
              I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
              Originally posted by deevergote
              sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Are those...updates? Sorta

After a decent winter storm the universe decided to drop a sizeable amount of ice on my CB during my morning commute. It happened a lot like this:

The aftermath:

The impact of the ice was enough to knock the rearview mirror off of the screws which remained in place.

I decided that maybe the universe wanted me to get a more adult car, so I picked up a UA6 TL 6-Speed.

I would eventually have the windshield replaced on the CB, but that was 16 months after the incident. Given that at the time of the incident the CB was already pretty rusty and that I allowed it languish in my driveway afterwards, much to the dismay of my neighbors, the cancer proceeded to get worse.

*the week prior I had also clipped a curb and bent the driver's side LCA which is why that wheel looks wonky here*

Looking at the CB I decided to either resurrect the it or let it go...considering the condition of the car and the amount of time and work it would require for it to be a worthwhile project, I decided it was probably best to strip it and send it off to the scrappers:

And the send off:

It was sad watching my project be carted away, but I was relieved to have the burden of watching it disintegrate into my driveway removed from me as well. I didn't think that I would ever see it again. The universe appears to have a sense of humor however. I also thought I could faintly hear Angel by Sarah McLachlan as it was taken away.

*this happened in February 2013 (ice incident) and November 2015 (taken away to salvage)*#flashback
                Last edited by SSMAccord; 01-02-2020, 01:30 AM.

Comment

I always wondered what was up with the ATR in your signature; whether you actually owned one or if it's just something of a dream car.

Anyway, your ice bomb came off the car in front of you like in the .gif? That's why I always do a complete job of brushing the snow off my car, and not just the windows. You never know what's hiding under the powder if it's been sitting over night. Granted, my paint's crap, and I probably wouldn't do that if it wasn't, but still you gotta take some effort in being forward-thinking.

Have you had even a little bit of an itch to get back into a CB since then?

Accord Aero-R

Comment

My sig is just an image that I liked. Though I do really want to own a CH1 ATR when it’s available for import.

Yeah, I am pretty meticulous about snow removal on my cars for that reason; also that I wouldn’t inflict this kinda damage onto others and their cars.

I did see my CB one last time, it was a little worse for wear:

The irony is that I needed a part from this car when I came across it. At least the shifter and cables were gone, perhaps they went into a civic that was getting a K or H swap.

As for owning another CB, I think the saying is something like "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Comment

Working...
                    X