No announcement yet.

excalibur02 : 1992 Accord EX (1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your sedan is insanee, I cudnt get my eyes off of it when yu I saw it that day in micky d's

Comment

mad props to you sir, removing the abs must have sucked! specially out in the cold!!! wagon is looking good

Comment

u find these lsd trans like goin to a local store and getting a bottle of water lol. nice tho mauri.
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=138029 <-mrt

diy whore riiittteeee here
        [URL="http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=2208455"]
        http://www.b20vtec.com/forums/members/pr3pg4lyfe.html

Comment

couple days until its time to put this sucker in and see how heavy it really is! i imagine itll be even heavier than a traditional AT

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
          Current cars:
          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
            Mama's gonna be clipping apexes like a mofo

Powering out of turns clean like a Best Motoring time attack

Lmao that's the vision!

Originally posted by Theos92VR4 View Post
            Damn man you have one of my dream cars.. Always wanted a cobalt blue cb9.. so jealous lol. Awesome car and an awesome project

Thanks man, dream car huh! You will definitely want to check this thread often lol.

Originally posted by spade View Post
            Your sedan is insanee, I cudnt get my eyes off of it when yu I saw it that day in micky d's

Lmao thanks man, this is just my wagon tho. My sedan has its own members rides.

Originally posted by illestatus View Post
            mad props to you sir, removing the abs must have sucked! specially out in the cold!!! wagon is looking good

Thanks Milton! I still got to take pictures of the bay and whole car when I can

Originally posted by pr3pg4lyfe View Post
            u find these lsd trans like goin to a local store and getting a bottle of water lol. nice tho mauri.

LOL, well its just looking around and making calls.

Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
            couple days until its time to put this sucker in and see how heavy it really is! i imagine itll be even heavier than a traditional AT

Hell yeah! 2 more days and get to feel the little f22 go! LoL

Its pretty heavy compared to a stock AT

Comment

THAT is a rare ass color combo my friend! I didn't even remember that you could get this color on an EX wagon. Confirmed with the brochure that it was indeed available! Not available on 92 EX sedans or coupes!

Comment

was a pleasure wrenching on this clean wagon with you yesterday!

got to open a CB wagon hatch for the first time... took a second to find the handle haha

did u get any pics of the tranny AFTER you washed it? the thing came out SPARKLING CLEAN, it probably would have even been dirtier had you gotten it from an importer.
                Last edited by cp[mike]; 04-04-2011, 02:19 PM.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                Current cars:
                - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by Prez808 View Post
                  THAT is a rare ass color combo my friend! I didn't even remember that you could get this color on an EX wagon. Confirmed with the brochure that it was indeed available! Not available on 92 EX sedans or coupes!

That is pretty bad ass to know! I didn't realize that until you told me. I will make sure it to keep it clean like you Erik

Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
                  was a pleasure wrenching on this clean wagon with you yesterday!

got to open a CB wagon hatch for the first time... took a second to find the handle haha

did u get any pics of the tranny AFTER you washed it? the thing came out SPARKLING CLEAN, it probably would have even been dirtier had you gotten it from an importer.

I didn't even see this post. I haven't checked this MRT since the last post. Thank you so much Mike! I did get pics of the cleaned trans and some of the install including your hand lol.

Here is the update from about the beginning of April to now.

JDM LSD H22 auto trans installed with the help of cp[mike]
                  New axles for each side, rear main seal, oil pan seal, and tranny seals.

I cleaned the trans real good before installation. I power washed it at a local car wash. I drained all ATF from the torque converter and trans.

on with the pics

mike wrenching away

other trans off and disgustingly filthy lol

other trans differential you can clearly see its non LSD! No peg legging here

I have to clean up the rest of the engine bay and I will post up those pictures.

The other day I got the OEM Honda Wagon roof rack with cross bars including all hardware.

Installed the roof rack and the OEM Honda Sunroof Visor

Here are the current pictures of the wagon

I still have a bunch of parts to install so stay tuned!

Last edited by excalibur02; 04-16-2011, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Anything new with this wagon? I see you made some good progress since you got it around the time of last years NY winter meet. I just remembered and looked up your MR thread. Lookin nice tho. Hows the trans feelin?

Click For Full Details->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=177213
                    Chozen Few Customz _CT_

Comment

Originally posted by dee18701 View Post
                      Anything new with this wagon? I see you made some good progress since you got it around the time of last years NY winter meet. I just remembered and looked up your MR thread. Lookin nice tho. Hows the trans feelin?

Whats good man! Yeah some new things installed and still got other parts that I need to install.

Yeah this wagon runs great. F22 LSD auto runs like it should of back in 92 lol.

The wagon still has lots of body roll since its on stock suspension. If I ever find a good deal on eibachs then it will be alot better in the corners.

I still plan on getting a ef rear hatch wing to mate to this wagon tho. It will look alot sportier in the rear.

I will upload and post pics soon of some small updates.

Comment

I have alot of spare parts for this wagon, some I just have collecting dust and some that I need a bit of time to install.

So about 2 weeks ago, I got bored and installed a few parts.

First part is the BROADWAY 300mm wide view mirror

Second part is the CD EX map light with leds

Before

The template I've used 4 times to install the maplight in each cb.

All finished and wired up. I did the 3rd wire mod so the maplight turns on when you open the door(s) and to turn on with the button(s)

My other update is I installed my 3rd set of JDM Power Folding Mirrors. I did it at night so I didnt get much pictures

Since I had the door panels off I also installed some new SONY Xplode speakers up front since the stock speakers were blown out.

Like I said didnt take much pictures of that install but I will eventually do a little video of them working.

So far the car is feeling better to drive around in. I don't feel like its super stock anymore. Its stock with some flare lol

Thanks!

Comments welcome!

Comment

Wagon has been a pain in the ass.

Leaking prop valve.

Chime in if you have an idea.

http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.p...36#post3074536

Comment

well I searched the leaking situation on honda-tech...

Came up with this, link included.

i've seen this happen 3 times in the entire time I've done my own work and working at the dealer. There is no detailed description, but i know if there is no master cylinder pushrod clearance which should be 0.0mm if i remember correctly (booster pushrod is either too close or touching the master cylinder pushrod) that is when i found the 3 prop valves with their rubber caps off and leaking fluid. Without a description, i would presume that the rubber is there to let you know that if it ever came off there is a lack of clearance between the 2.

http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2658379

cliffnotes

Replaced prop valve 2 times, both leak... No solution to old prop valves.

Replace the brake proportioning valve again!!

Comment

I love it!

Comment

Originally posted by cb7_with_snail View Post
                                I love it!
                                Thanks!

I finally finished up the wagon. It took forever, but the brakes finally feel firm and responsive!

I definitely need to clean her up and take some pictures for an update.

Comment

Working...
                                X