excalibur02 : 1992 Accord EX (1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it an automatic or a manual?

You really need to get the OEM wagon keyless entry key if you don't already have it

Key on the bottom is the key

Comment

I don't have the cb9 original key. Not sure even if I get one, if it would work since the car does not have keyless entry. I know the door handle has the sensor on the driver side..
      Last edited by excalibur02; 02-07-2011, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
        I don't have the cb9 original key. Not sure even if I get one it would work since im not sure if the car has keyless entry. I know the door handle has the sensor on the driver side..
        When you order the remote from honda it comes pre programmed to your accord, you need to give them various numbers off of the control unit under the driver seat and the vin, when you get the key it will already be cut and programmed just hit the button and unlock the door

they key is like $80 though

Then again my keyless entry remote was $60 so it isn't THAT bad

Comment

Clean CB9! Are you gonna lower it?
          1990 Accord EX

Comment

Happy for you friend, she's def clean!

Can't wait til u start hookin it up.
            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
              Clean CB9! Are you gonna lower it?

At this moment there are no plans to lower the car since my mother will be driving it more.

However if I ever get a good deal on sportlines then maybe since she wont notice the small drop lol

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
              Happy for you friend, she's def clean!

Can't wait til u start hookin it up.

Soon enough!! I already started to mechanical fix her. She had an irratic idle and misc lights not working.

I still need to check compression, valve adjustment, abs code, and possibly the trans.

Car seems to weak while driving it around.

Maintenance > fashion

LOL

Comment

Well I got some stuff done tonight. Couldnt get the exhaust leak fixed since its the resonator that has a hole.

I do not like ABS and its been acting up alot! So I decided to remove it to put in LX lines, MC, brake booster, and a 40/40 prop valve

its been cold out so I didnt get all that I want done.

Comments welcomed!

Comment

Dedication Mauri , Its freaking cold out there !!

iWas working on my CB this weekend and my toes felt like they were going to Fall Offff ..

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Poor abs, i actually like mine. What code was it throwing?

Comment

Originally posted by 10thAnnCB7 View Post
                      Dedication Mauri , Its freaking cold out there !!

iWas working on my CB this weekend and my toes felt like they were going to Fall Offff ..

I got to man, its not the first time I work outside in this cold. My hands, nose, and toes started getting numb. I was outside for about 6 hours just removing everything.

Still got more to go. Im going to remove the intake manifold to throughly clean it and clean out the egr ports

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                      Poor abs, i actually like mine. What code was it throwing?

ABS was just making all 4 corners lock up while driving. The codes were all the sensors, plus more. It was to the point I believe the last owner or mechanic messed up the system. The BMC was not throughly benched.

So since it was just dying on me I didnt want to risk my mother driving this hazard ABS system.

Comment

Damn abs.:

I'm surprised you got a wagon now, do you still have the 4dr?
                        NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                        DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                          At this moment there are no plans to lower the car since my mother will be driving it more.

However if I ever get a good deal on sportlines then maybe since she wont notice the small drop lol
                          Lol Sounds good brother. And good job on removing the ABS.
                          1990 Accord EX

Comment

Dude congrats, now you have a coupe, sedan and wagon. How come you didnt tell me about this.
                            1993 Accord EX
                            2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
                              Damn abs.:

I'm surprised you got a wagon now, do you still have the 4dr?

LOL to be honest I always wanted a wagon since I like the cb chassis so much. I just never looked for one or needed it. Then my mother needed a car so we decided both to get one and I can always maintain it as it should be for daily use.

The wagon actually amazes me. It feels like a different car yet its not... I dunno how to explain it.

I still have all 3 cbs.. coupe, sedan, and wagon. Full arsenal of 1992 cbs in my parking lol

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                              Lol Sounds good brother. And good job on removing the ABS.

Thanks, first time I removed anything ABS. It took awhile since its cold and my most of my tools fell to ground. It didnt help that my ground is full of snow. I couldnt reach them so there prolly rusting now lol.

Always learning something new for cbs.

Originally posted by tonymontana1204 View Post
                              Dude congrats, now you have a coupe, sedan and wagon. How come you didnt tell me about this.

LMAO that was the plan from the get go! Thanks man nothing to congrat yet, until I have this thing running like it should and safe for my mom.

I thought you knew since I put it on my FB status when I bought it. My bad man.

Comment

Damn Mauri. You are always wrapped up in something new. Keep it fresh, and keep up with the surprises.
                                The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Working...
                                X