Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

new to cb7 tuner...hows this to start out for a first car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new to cb7 tuner...hows this to start out for a first car?

[IMG][/IMG]

i picked this up for 1100 all it needs is 3 new tires new battery and the temperature gauge is missing the needle. its custom painted..and when i say that i mean the door jams, inside of the trunk, under the hood but not the firewall...its pretty legit..i will post more pictures when i get the chance..its sitting at my shop. at the moment till i get it ready for the road.
    i have been doing a good amount of research and i have a long list of what im going to do to this thing..
    i want to lower it more but it already needs new tires on the front(wire is showing)...camber kit? i love the cambered look and i love the lowlife but im not trying to eat the tires up any suggestions?

Nice car and for a good price too! I'll look forward to seeing how this turns out.
    [/url]

Comment

thanks man i have big plans for it. im going to start off with all new lights, im thinking about going all clear up front, the rears are already smoked out and im happy with them, probably just put some leds in them

Comment

welcome aboard you have a clean car all you need is a legend lip in the front and lower alittle more then you will be set just make sure you go over the car and whatever needs to be repaired i will start on it before lowering

Comment

Wish my first car looked like that!
          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

That needle missing sounds fishy to me. Clean as hell tho. Beautiful color!

Comment

well ive been at the same mechanic shop now for the past year and a half i know my way around cars..so far everything looks okay to me..the best part about this car is that all the work has been done at our shop we put a new rear end in it last year, it has a new water pump and new timing chain new tranny and a stage 2 clutch...i know for a fact the guy before me beat the piss out of this car. it was actually his first car too and hes the one who painted it.
              what does the legend lip look like?
              i was looking at the xenon mild lip but its pricey!

Comment

Originally posted by STREET-SPEC View Post
                That needle missing sounds fishy to me. Clean as hell tho. Beautiful color!
                yea thats what i thought...guess ill find out. im gonna start with a new cluster maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordkidd View Post
                  welcome aboard you have a clean car all you need is a legend lip in the front and lower alittle more then you will be set just make sure you go over the car and whatever needs to be repaired i will start on it before lowering
                  thanks man where can you get the legend lips at? i looked it up and i deffinately like the look of them and i always wondered where to get ahold of one

Comment

You should be able to find one in the junkyard for about 20$. If not, eBay or anywhere else that sells OEM parts. There are a few different ones tho. Some are short on the sides. Just look at the front lip FAQ on here.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=5360

Comment

Originally posted by STREET-SPEC View Post
                      You should be able to find one in the junkyard for about 20$. If not, eBay or anywhere else that sells OEM parts. There are a few different ones tho. Some are short on the sides. Just look at the front lip FAQ on here.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=5360
                      what year legends do they come off of? and i read somewhere you have to get the ones off of the coupes cause the sedans are an inch short? or the other way around..? im not sure...thanks btw.

Comment

Nice color and good to hear it was nice paint job process as well.

Comment

Originally posted by tomkurtziv View Post
                          what year legends do they come off of? and i read somewhere you have to get the ones off of the coupes cause the sedans are an inch short? or the other way around..? im not sure...thanks btw.
                          You literally quoted the source for your answer in your post.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                            You literally quoted the source for your answer in your post.
                            Yeah I realized that cause I posted it before I che ked out the link

Comment

nice first car and nice platform, deff needs a lip up front. When the hell did are cars get timing chains lol

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194049

Comment

Working...
                              X