No announcement yet.

TracieS : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For me it's difficult to tear down something g that has come so far along. I know it's something that will need to be done eventually. To get to the next step. Great work bro. I am still loving these wheels you have on.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
    MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

believe me I fought myself on this for the longest. But its something that has to be done I wanna do the body correct this time real paint from a gun fixing the rust fixing panel gaps haveing a match engine bay color with the rest of the car.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

it will be soooooo worth it when its done.....looking great!
        SHARPIE ACCORD HERE....
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=192457

Comment

Originally posted by TracieS View Post
          believe me I fought myself on this for the longest. But its something that has to be done I wanna do the body correct this time real paint from a gun fixing the rust fixing panel gaps haveing a match engine bay color with the rest of the car.
          Hell yeah...! OEM color would be fresh I can't wait to see this thing restored.

Comment

What color you painting the outside?
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

That area where the jack slipped can be replaced. I bought all of.mine at the yard.

Comment

Originally posted by TracieS View Post
                Will do buddy this time around should be a complete 360 #dontbelivejustwatchme
                I believe you! I can't wait man, It's going to be well worth it. I know my car has charter being primered but I need to paint it and get the rust taken care of so I'm in the same boat as you man, I want to do everything you're doing, well maybe not everything.

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                What color you painting the outside?
                This, but he is also doing the bay the same color of the car.

^^^^^
                Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Well its been a good run car has to go to make room for my new project I will get another one soon more than likey in better shape but the new project is to good to pass up.

Motor is now in my buddys crx

And what im hopefully picking up this weekend

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

aww sad to see. I loved that car man. Oh well that merc looks sick!! keep us posted on it. can't wait till you get another cb
                    <-- MRT

Comment

What's up with the wheels?

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
                      MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

I remember the first pictures you posted of her. Now look at it.
                        The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

i follow you on IG and that Merc is bad ass !!

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

round 3 here we go parts ordered on the way hopefully the end result will be bad ass

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

i will be watching this thread now i know u have alot of tricks up your sleeves for the come back

Comment

Working...
                                X