No announcement yet.

Honda_Lady : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

messing with my new camera today I got a picture of me with my car using the windows of the drug store that I go to.
    1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
    1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
    1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
    1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

car is looking nice all it needs is a wash and u will be set

Comment

lol yea I know it definitely needs a wash but 3 days a week my mom drives it down a horrible dirt road that half the time is full of water filled "sinkholes" that's how big the holes are in the road so it is kinda pointless to wash it very often (as well as the thing not running properly to leave a giant black spot on the back of the car) I will be washing it to take new pictures for the calender in new locations (since I kinda got jipped last year because it took so long for people to submit their photo's to have enough)

Comment

It has been a while since I updated this, INCOME TAXES ARE IN so time to get some engine work done on her. My neighbor said he has seen a lot of problems come from swapping in an engine and said I should just get a newer Accord.........your going to run into the same shit with a run down engine by buying the whole car as you would with just buying an freaking engine so I am going to ignore his comment of just going out to buy another freaking car. I have become quite partial to this stubborn cantankerous bitch and don't want to get rid of her! Atleast this way, I KNOW what problems I have rather then inheriting SOMEONE ELSES problems.
          Last edited by Honda_Lady; 03-03-2014, 04:17 PM.

Comment

I haven't been on this thread in forever!!! Car is looking good as always.

Keep the CB in your possession! This year was a very well built chassis. I must say, the build quality of some newer Accords and Hondas in general have deteriorated.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

yea I agree, I worked at the Honda dealership here in Gainesville and didn't see these cars in there as often as all the rest of them. I have my eye on an engine already. I can't wait till I can get a paint job on the car so I don't have one panel that is a different color (on top of all the scuff's and scratches and marks all over the bumpers and doors)

Comment

here are a couple things in my car's future:
                http://www.jdmtigerjapanese.com/f22a...nly-90-93.html
                http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-Si...a8fc07&vxp=mtr
                and the fans to go with it since the OEM ones won't fit.

Comment

HAHAHA got my Performance Racing radiator in WITH my OEM fans attached to it. I think she really likes this racing radiator, will get pictures posted soon

Comment

got started on my Sharpie artwork:

the pinstripes gotta go before I do anymore!!
                    Last edited by Honda_Lady; 03-31-2014, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Get a wide angle or stand back like 25 feet lol!
                      I wanna see a wider shot, but looks like some cool colors ...

MORRe pictars please ..

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

I will be posting pics as I get more done I did get the pin stripes off, gotta fill in where they came off (after I see if I can remove only the sticky stuff without messing up the Sharpie)
                        Last edited by Honda_Lady; 03-31-2014, 08:57 PM.

Comment

and a butterfly on the other side:

on the plus side, I found something to help me get the doors clean in having messed up on the pink butterfly. I need to get some more of it to get the rest of the doors. Now I am wondering if having some of this on clear coat, will it run off in rain or if it will be ok......

Comment

Looks cool so far

Comment

Thanks DCB7, I have already started looking for the best prices for the oil-based paint Sharpies.

Comment

I love this kind of stuff. You gonna do the entire car or just bits of it?

Comment

Working...
                                X