Window regulator question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Window regulator question

This is going to sound stupid but i got to ask before i plunk down money for a new regulator. I got the window and regulator out. I took it out because it was going off track and wouldn't roll up without assistance. Then the motor just stopped. When i push the button to roll up or down i see my lights dim but here no motor spinning. So i took out the window and regulator and then connected the regulator outside of the window and push the button. Nothing at all. So am assuming my motor is bad and need a new one. Am i correct in this?
    Last edited by zedjr10; 12-12-2018, 07:00 PM.

Originally posted by zedjr10 View Post
    This is going to sound stupid but i got to ask before i plunk down money for a new regulator. I got the window and regulator out. I took it out because it was going off track and wouldn't roll up without assistance. Then the motor just stopped. When i push the button to roll up or down i see my lights dim but here no motor spinning. So i took out the window and regulator and then connected the regulator outside of the window and push the button. Nothing at all. So am assuming my motor is bad and need a new one. Am i correct in this?
    Yes, replace the motor and regulator.

Comment

Working...
    X