Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

91 DA integra front on my 92 CB7 Accord Sedan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

91 DA integra front on my 92 CB7 Accord Sedan

https://youtu.be/LJwF6sbZ-HU
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CDbTYnyh...=1widdvjys7nuo

So for a long time i wondered if anyone has done it and the only thing i found commonly was the da integra ls front bumper only on a accord coupe and another sedan had the 93 gsr front bumper. I dunno why i thought that it could fit up but i finally got the chance when i found a parts car listed 91 integra. Bingo and for $100 got basically the front end hood fenders and bumper i of course needed to get headlightz cuz someone else bought those already. So in process of fitting things i started to note on the differences of body line so some minor metal manipulation some drilling and cutting and then some fabricating on bumper mounts and i pretty much fitted 91 DA integra gs front end onto my 92 CB7 Accord Sedan and i think its awesome! Right now my car is two colors cuz of it being that light blue color and my car is Gold but i intend on Gold carbonfiber wrapping the whole front.
    Last edited by KrAx_Cb7-808; 08-05-2020, 06:04 PM. Reason: Pics and vids not showing

My Gold CB7 Accord Sedan Photo Album

[URL="https://m.facebook.com/krax78/albums/10215502179335412/"][QUOTE=KrAx_Cb7-808;3296417]

Comment

Very interesting look, I’ve only seen the front bumper like you mentioned, does it require the hood to be vented in the back to clear the engine? Execution looks pretty good. Would like to see a popped hood pic if possible. All in all nice to see something different and not just thrown together.
      ~Nick~
      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Thats not too bad at all! I'm interested to see how it looks with one color. I didnt get a good look at it on your video. Looks well put together and executed properly!

Comment

Originally posted by Udondevil View Post
          Thats not too bad at all! I'm interested to see how it looks with one color. I didnt get a good look at it on your video. Looks well put together and executed properly!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
              Very interesting look, I’ve only seen the front bumper like you mentioned, does it require the hood to be vented in the back to clear the engine? Execution looks pretty good. Would like to see a popped hood pic if possible. All in all nice to see something different and not just thrown together.
              if your concerned about why i have hood propped at rear, its cuz the H motor with the intake manifold fuel psi regulator and strut bar all sit high enough to not allow any hoods to sit flush i also like the effective aerodynamics, aggressive look and does help underhood temps a little. I dont leave my car uncovered at places at all or if have to not long. I dont have any windshield fogging problems, its definitely solid wont fly up or anything latches and locks normal. I drive in rain, i drift slide too and never have any water problems. In fact so long as i moving any water flows right over in fact up over windshield i notice 45mph+ i not even need use wipers as much as when hood sat flush. Its aggressive 2-1/2 inch lift or 64mm hood opens normal. My personal preference and function.
              Last edited by KrAx_Cb7-808; 10-17-2020, 12:03 AM. Reason: Info

Comment

I had a hard time finding any kinda wrap that best color matched my car at this time for a decent price. I liked the look of this gold carbon fiber i had before on my still accord front end and tried to reorder same but is now discontinued, so i had to find another and this one i got is called dry gold carbon fiber its few shades different in tone but texture is more live and i guess its more a matte look not so much the glossy glassy look i previously had.

So i did this myself much like anything else on my car. I like it better then having teal blue with gold and everyone seems to dig the race car carbonfiber front end look. I wanna find a lip to add more on front. And ya i know someone probably goin say why i no do underside of hood...
                . Well ran out material usually not much people get to see under hood and itd difficult to wrap all this contours not to mention amounts of caked underhood grimes also heat underhood may pose firehazard as it tendd to somewhat make bubbles on topside closest to headers already.

Comment

Working...
                X