islandhopper : 1990 Accord DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB9 storage compartments: Installed

Everything fits great but there's one small snag...sub box is too tall to fit under the rear shelf with the storage in the trunk. So i relocated it to the back-seat. No biggie.

Still need to fill up the compartments and tie down the sub box. Thinkin' about a battery relocate as well. Possibly in the spare tire well or next to the amp...

And here's a couple updated engine bay shots..

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Looks good , are you gonna tray and use those tie downs that came with it ?

Do you have or want an integra clock ?

Originally posted by Darkcloud
      Wimp go low or go home haha
      Originally posted by cb7_tillidie
      Not a single fuck was given that day.

Comment

Yeah dude. Im probably going to need to use the factory tie-downs here pretty soon.

And yes, i have a white teggy clock. I love it.... and damn bro...you have a ton o' goodies stocked up don't you?!

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Damn bro your bones vibrate in there? lol. I only have a single voice coil 12" and I have had to run home to not crap myself once. Honestly! Good job on AOM

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
          It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Function>Form View Post
            Yeah dude. Im probably going to need to use the factory tie-downs here pretty soon.

And yes, i have a white teggy clock. I love it.... and damn bro...you have a ton o' goodies stocked up don't you?!
            I have quite a few things lol done a lot of collecting .

Originally posted by Darkcloud
            Wimp go low or go home haha
            Originally posted by cb7_tillidie
            Not a single fuck was given that day.

Comment

Nice wago storage I just bought mine today Fits good
              NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
              DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
                Damn bro your bones vibrate in there? lol. I only have a single voice coil 12" and I have had to run home to not crap myself once. Honestly! Good job on AOM
                lol, yeah, it can get pretty bumpin' in there when i crank it up. but im kinda over the "blow your, their and my eardrums" phase...

And thanks bro. I appreciate the support from you guys.

Originally posted by c91bse7 View Post
                I have quite a few things lol done a lot of collecting .
                Indeed.

Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
                Nice wago storage I just bought mine today Fits good
                Hellz yeah bud! I love it. Makes the trunk look way cleaner than before and it's functional...my favorite.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeex!!!!! For some reason i think a yellow valve cover would look soooooo right

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

You ever get around to installing that Flush mount rear spoiler?

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
                    MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

still my 2 favorite pictures

Jesus drove a Honda, he just didnt talk about it like us. Proof - John 12:49 "For i did not speak of my own accord."
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      den das al u ned u no dat u get wurs gas milge tho rite?
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
                        seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeex!!!!! For some reason i think a yellow valve cover would look soooooo right
                        thanks dude. i thought about adding some spoon yellow accents in the engine bay...i might have to try that on the spare VC i have...

Originally posted by SanJoCaF22DrAcc View Post
                        You ever get around to installing that Flush mount rear spoiler?
                        Not yet man. it's in the works. i still need to repair a crack on one end and paint it. soon though, i promise.

Originally posted by tutsuo View Post
                        still my 2 favorite pictures
                        Thanks bud! im glad you like them.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Please tell me you submitted some photos for the calendar!

Comment

I thought about it...but no, i have not. I had a couple in mind but haven't quite deemed them calendar worthy..

any suggestions?

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

My car made it, I'm sure anything you submit will be better than my submission. I really dig the photo work you have taken already and could stare at them all for a month at a time... Maybe you have some that fit the criteria already. Deev is just about accepting anything that is not horrible and meets the formatting.

Do it!

Comment

STOLEN!

http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/cto/3463729223.html

Can't really express my frustration at the moment. I'm pretty bummed.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Working...
                                X