Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you have any questions reguarding the Audio/Electronics section - Please ask here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you have any questions reguarding the Audio/Electronics section - Please ask here.

This thread is for any questions regarding the Audio/Electronics forum.

Please do not post questions in this thread regarding questions about your car.

If you are unsure of making a thread regarding Audio/Electronics please post in here.

If you are wanting to find a thread that has recently been "un-stickied" it can be found here.
    Last edited by evil_demon_01; 05-26-2011, 02:52 AM.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

What is the oem manfuctures system?

I have a 92 Honda integra xsi. true RHD. I am wondering what is the OEM system set up in our Hondas? I have asked this question on g2ic and they said that the acura integra stero system is alpine cassette player and I know the speakers are jvc. but I was told that all Honda till this day is sony? was sony making our cassette players for our cb's and do they still make our stuff? What about speakers? I am trying to upgrade but 2014 oem manfuctures upgraded version. thanks guys.
    www.myspace.com/spayellowaccord This is mine!
    www.myspace.com/autorevolution This is our car club!
    1. 1992 Spa Yellow Accord EX 5spd coupe. I <3 My CB'S
    2. 1992 Grey Honda Accord DX 5spd coupe. I <3 My CB'S
    3. 1992 ? Honda integra Xsi DA6 im so jdm i sleep on my right side.
    4. 1993 Black Honda Civic Hatchback. love my EH

Comment

Working...
    X