This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michigan Members

This thread is for currently active Michigan based members to chat away. Only requirement is to be a car enthusiast. Many of us do have personal experience with Hondas, particularly 90-93 Accords.

ACTIVE MEMBERS (attended a meet):

1) HondaFan81 (Cisco)
    2) CB7 Sleeper (Kevin)
    3) nate'sCB7 (Nate)
    4) megarock15 (Scott)
    5) BBuncky2 (Brett)
    6) Status Quo (Mark)
    7) SSMAccord (Brandon)

POTENTIAL MEMBERS:

highendurance92 (Drew)
    zonda (Ean)
    1990_cruiser (Isuru)

Last edited by HondaFan81; 06-28-2011, 12:38 PM.
    HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

I'm not sure how to edit the above post, but hey! I live in Michigan. I am extremely interested in meeting others and supporting each other!

Comment

(btw, I own a CB7!)

Comment

BBuncky2,

Welcome. I'm a moderator and will be editing the list in the first post accordingly and I live in Michigan as well.

If we get enough members, I would like to get a local crew going, help one another out, etc. I want to get an idea of how many are around. I already have met some of the Ohio CB7 members a couple times, if this succeeds perhaps we can do a joint meet.
        Last edited by HondaFan81; 09-23-2009, 10:02 AM.

Comment

FYI - This past weekend I spotted a small group of imports near my area (WRX, STIs, EVOs, Civic, etc) that were all cruising together. I hope to get in touch with them, next spotting and have them join this potential group. I also have a couple neighbors with project imports (RX-8 and BMW 3series).

Comment

Feel free to chat here as well guys, I'll just update the list as people post as well.

Oh, technically my bro and a sister each have a CB7 as well, they could join us as well.
            Last edited by HondaFan81; 09-23-2009, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
              FYI - This past weekend I spotted a small group of imports near my area (WRX, STIs, EVOs, Civic, etc) that were all cruising together. I hope to get in touch with them, next spotting and have them join this potential group. I also have a couple neighbors with project imports (RX-8 and BMW 3series).
              this would be awesome, if we could stay in touch with these people its just that much more people to spread the word about local events and other things as well. more impotantly tho, itd be nice if all the cb7 owners could git together and stay in touch with one-an-other

Comment

So let's get an idea of which cities everyone is in. Maybe some bios?

I just bought a house in Farmington Hills, and live there with my Fiance and 1-year-old daughter. I don't have a lot of time to work on CB7's but I am capable of keeping a schedule and I make good use of my time. So I think I could find ways to meet. The key is that the interest is there!

Comment

Originally posted by nate'sCB7 View Post
                  this would be awesome, if we could stay in touch with these people its just that much more people to spread the word about local events and other things as well. more impotantly tho, itd be nice if all the cb7 owners could git together and stay in touch with one-an-other
                  I agree. I figure us being Michigan members, we should not have the excuse of not being able to meet up often enough. Also, I hope we can have a closer knit group and help one another out with spare parts, maintenance, labor, etc.

I have a lot of experience with these cars and many other Hondas in terms of regular maintenance and performance mods. First, I'd like to get to know everyone and then could potentially offer help, as we all could.

No worries on what city people live in, I can accumulate that information later and am very organized. I first want to get enough interest.

Recruit any car enthusiast Michigan people, even point them to this site if you have friends not registered. I am a fan of any make, as long as people have the passion. I do realize that the CB7 members may have more to relate to however.

Comment

i took an automotive tech class during high school, so i know a lil bit more than basics. im pretty much an extra pair of hands kinda guy! lol my cb should be back on the road within a few days, so if we can git a mini meet type deal together. that way the people we know of for now can meet and git to know each other and we can make a game plan to find more people

Comment

i took an automotive tech class during high school, so i know a lil bit more than basics. im pretty much an extra pair of hands kinda guy! lol my cb should be back on the road within a few days, so if we can git a mini meet type deal together. that way the people we know of for now can meet and git to know each other and we can make a game plan to find more people
                      Nice. My knowledge is all first-hand. I first started doing very basic maintenance (oil changes, air filter, plugs, wires), then dove into it deeper. I've basically done everything, but rebuilt the tranny and bodywork.

Do you know "megarock15" he is from Battle Creek as well?
                      Last edited by HondaFan81; 09-23-2009, 11:14 AM.

Comment

actually i just got done telling him about this!

Comment

actually i just got done telling him about this!
                          Do you know him personally though?

Comment

yeah i know nate we used play in a metal band together

but im in Battle creek

post me up on the list

and there are a few tuner guys down the road at the apartments

one of which drives a prelude the other a nice little tercel lol
                            Last edited by megarock15; 09-23-2009, 12:42 PM.

92 LX N/A rust bucket restoration RIP
                            91 DX Coupe to 9293 EX Coupe restoration
                            funds for swap:$000.00
                            Bought from:HondaFan81=My current CB7 DD ,CB7_Sleeper1 Koochologist Tommi mtnbikkerkid33
                            Traded with: Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by megarock15 View Post
                              yeah i know nate we used play in a metal band together

but im in Battle creek

post me up on the list

and there are a few tuner guys down the road at the apartments

one of which drives a prelude the other a nice little tercel lol
                              Nice to have ya, welcome. What specific Accord you have, any performance mods?

Comment

Working...
                              X