Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Rare cb7 parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack_lee's

Comment

I didn't know this cluster with "short speed" gauge , i like it but i prefer white font .

Comment

I just threw out some ideas for scarce parts... it really sounds like a headache though for a part. I was actually considering a jdm armrest and those ra***a tweeter/door handles.
        Last edited by FoolyEqwipd; 07-18-2015, 12:17 AM.

Comment

The "JDM armrest" is no more JDM than your hood. It's a center console that integrates an armrest. They were an accessory available on '91 Accord wagons and '92-'93 DXs here in the states. In Canada, they were accessories for all trim levels in '90-'91. I have a maroon one, two gray ones, three blue ones and now a black one. What I continuously tell people is that the only people who call that armrest a JDM armrest are those who wish to be thought of as cool for owning it, the misinformed and those who are trying to sell you one.
          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
            The "JDM armrest" is no more JDM than your hood. It's a center console that integrates an armrest. They were an accessory available on '91 Accord wagons and '92-'93 DXs here in the states. In Canada, they were accessories for all trim levels in '90-'91. I have a maroon one, two gray ones, three blue ones and now a black one. What I continuously tell people is that the only people who call that armrest a JDM armrest are those who wish to be thought of as cool for owning it, the misinformed and those who are trying to sell you one.
            How Do You Find So Many Armrest?! Haha

Comment

Like eBay when they price them super high, and say it's from Japan? It just pisses me off when people sell them as "JDM" in the title, and it's some USDM armrest out of a yard. I mean there could be some out there from a car from Japan, but what's the difference between USDM and JDM armrests?
              For Sale Thread CLICK HERE!

1991 CB9 EX Wagon

1990 CB7 EX Sedan

1997 RA1 LX Wagon

CB7Tuner Discord CLICK ME! -- http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...02#post3285402

Comment

To your point, I've only seen a couple of cars over here that have had bronze glass.
                My 92 EX coupe has the bronze at the top of the windshield vs. blue on my others and the four others I've owned. Best I can tell it is the original windshield.
                90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
                08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

I can't tell if the bronze is due to discoloration, or if they actually came bronze.

I tried to order a windshield with a bronze tint strip a few years back. Only one company said they had it... and they lied (I found out after my brand new windshield with a blue tint strip was installed!)
                  I desperately want a bronze tint strip on my windshield.

Comment

My old blue 90 had a bronze tint on the top of the windshield, my 93 also has it but that window is pretty pitted and might need to be replaced.

Comment

well, i meant to say "JDM armrest" because i am actually in search for one that has the slots for switches and in graphite black (similar to P5ylance's)... unless black armrest are found in wagons.
                      im aware how often that word is abused on ebay/amazon, theyll dam near make you believe that fuses are "JDM" as well.
                      Last edited by FoolyEqwipd; 07-19-2015, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RosemeadCB7 View Post
                        How Do You Find So Many Armrest?! Haha
                        Again, the '91 wagon in the US, two from Canadian cars I've seen at the junkyard and one from a '93 10th anniversary edition. I've seen a picture online of another 10th Anniversary Edition that had one, too, so it's possible that dealers were able to deviate from usual convention on those. That's pure speculation on my part.

Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
                        My 92 EX coupe has the bronze at the top of the windshield vs. blue on my others and the four others I've owned. Best I can tell it is the original windshield.
                        http://www.jshmotors.com/images/prod...-Hatch-016.JPG

This is what I'm talking about. All bronze glass and not just the windshield strip. I had a '90 coupe that had a bronze strip, too. That's one of the two cars I've ever sold instead of scrapped, so keeping it wasn't really an option. Like Deev, I'd like to have one on my new car as well. It can't be any better, but I just like it.

Originally posted by FoolyEqwipd View Post
                        well, i meant to say "JDM armrest" because i am actually in search for one that has the slots for switches and in graphite black (similar to P5ylance's)... unless black armrest are found in wagons.
                        im aware how often that word is abused on ebay/amazon, theyll dam near make you believe that fuses are "JDM" as well.
                        All of them made for cars without automatic seatbelts have the slots for switches. And I think his is painted or dyed black. To get a real black one you need to find it from a Canadian '90-'91 Accord LX in Phoenix red, a Canadian '91 SE in Solaris silver, a '90-'93 JDM 2.0Si-T or any number of European Accords.
                        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Ah yes, I completely forgot about the full amber tinted glass! I used to want that so bad years ago... but safely shipping that much glass would be an outrageous expense!

Comment

Yes, mine was spraypainted black, I also used turtlewax on it to protect it from dirty spills like mcdonalds ice cream cones, and it happened to also give it a matte finish, so its not so glossy.

The black used in the accords for the dashboard, console, and panels is not a very deep black... in pictures it can almost seem like a mix of blue, grey, and black, especially in bright lighting. If you are buying a "black" armrest, be sure to get many photos in various lightings, because I fear you would get a grey one instead. what color is your interior?
                            blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
                              Yes, mine was spraypainted black, I also used turtlewax on it to protect it from dirty spills like mcdonalds ice cream cones, and it happened to also give it a matte finish, so its not so glossy.

The black used in the accords for the dashboard, console, and panels is not a very deep black... in pictures it can almost seem like a mix of blue, grey, and black, especially in bright lighting. If you are buying a "black" armrest, be sure to get many photos in various lightings, because I fear you would get a grey one instead. what color is your interior?
                              Graphite Black
                              and i know what you mean, i too have seen grey armrest look almost black.
                              http://s.auto.drom.ru/5/sales/photos.../141456088.jpg
                              http://s.auto.drom.ru/5/sales/photos.../141456275.jpg
                              these are the door handles i originally was talking about.
                              Last edited by FoolyEqwipd; 07-20-2015, 09:50 PM.

Comment

I'll add some rare CB7 parts.....

EDM 90-91 Projector foglights

Si-T Super Touring Amber Cluster with TCS

90-93 OEM Under Seat Storage Console "Trash Bin"

OEM Hood Mounted Rain Sensor

OEM Headlight Protector Covers

I am the Yakuza CB7!
                                JDM 96spec H22A 178HP 149TQ

"The JDM Fleet"

1993 Accord Sedan - 2.2 JDM H22a
                                1994 Prelude V-Tec
                                1999 CL 3.0
                                2000 Prelude
                                2010 Accord Crosstour - 3.5

1993 Mirage S Sedan - 2.0 4G63 Project Evo 2.5
                                1994 Mirage S Sedan - 1.5