What are you listening to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mishakol129
    Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

Bringing this one back from the dead with a recent discovery for me. Can't get enough of this guy:

Accord Aero-R

Comment

...and occasionally this plays when I want to feel close to greatness.

Last edited by Straight Success; 08-02-2020, 12:37 AM.
          The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Not an INXS fan, but love this song as of late.

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
              Bringing this one back from the dead with a recent discovery for me. Can't get enough of this guy:

Why does this seem like it has a subtle touch of Marshall flow and cadence to it?

- D. Chappelle

Comment

As in Eminem? I'm not hearing that but then I don't care much for Eminem either. But he did reference Big L in his song "Stand Still" and I've started to hear a bit of that influence, if a bit sped up.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior View Post

Not an INXS fan, but love this song as of late.
                  1:18 In a world where you see this kind of thing and wonder about the spreading of viruses. Where are your face condoms?!

Is the band name pronounced like "in excess"?

Accord Aero-R

Comment

1:18 In a world where you see this kind of thing and wonder about the spreading of viruses. Where are your face condoms?!

Is the band name pronounced like "in excess"?
                    This was uploaded 12/2012, and the song was released 10/1982, so I don't think... Ehhh, you get it.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

I know, it was a joke, but with how serious so many people are about the issue and how it's taken over society, you can't help but suddenly notice these things.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

One more week! Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 & 2 are being completely redone for the current consoles, and all but three songs from the original soundtracks made it in. I don't play games nearly as much as I used to, but I am so pumped for this! The developers better not fuck up the controls and physics. Fingers crossed that they get it right, and then go on to give the same treatment to the first Underground.

Last edited by CyborgGT; 08-25-2020, 04:37 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

One more week! Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 & 2 are being completely redone for the current consoles, and all but three songs from the original soundtracks made it in. I don't play games nearly as much as I used to, but I am so pumped for this! The developers better not fuck up the controls and physics. Fingers crossed that they get it right, and then go on to give the same treatment to the first Underground.

I see and hear you. Kind of really fast paced and upbeat, so I would have to listen to this while doing triple digits in/on some sort of vehcile or doing some extremely fast paced activity.

Last edited by Straight Success; 08-25-2020, 07:33 AM.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

I had New Girl on repeat 7 years ago, when... well... I had a new girl. And I married her 3 years later.

Suicide Machines and the Vandals are always a good time.

I've never played any of the Tony Hawk games. I really should give them a shot!

Anyway, it's starting to get cold, so my musical tastes always shift. Lately, I'm going back 25+ years to some of my favorites. Here's one that ALWAYS ends up in my fall/winter rotation.

Comment

The Tony Hawk 1+2 remake turned out to be very faithful to the fun of the originals, by the way. It updated the tricks and feeling of physical weight to your skater by a few games, which is perfect (although you can go into the settings and switch it to full Pro Skater 1/2 spec, taking away things like manuals and reverts, if you really wanted to go back in time). Between the soundtrack (99% of the old songs, plus a bunch of new ones) and tone of the graphics, it did justice to the old atmosphere of the levels as well. As a fun distraction for when you've got nothing else to do, it's well worth the $40.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka4BxFizU7I

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Working...
                                X