No announcement yet.

I'm 48,000 Words In...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Publication time frame for Six Gears - GP Shift, the sequel, is late summer early Fall. Hopefully, some of you will jump on the story and see what all the action is about.

Oh, and we still have plenty of Six Gears copies left in our inventory. Actually, I'm about to manufacture a few dozen more in preparation for the sequel's release.

Get your copy at : www.athypowersports.com
    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

I want to thank the community for their support, and just know, some of you will be coming along on my journey in the near future. I'll be in touch.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Congrats Ant! Looking forward to the sequel!
        ~Nick~
        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

As I promised from day one, I would buy a copy!

Just purchased a signed copy off your site!

Looking forward to reading it, as I haven't read anything since I finished my Masters Degree lol. Needed a break.

Ill post back when im done!

Congratulations again Ant! This is a major accomplishment and you should be proud as can be. Not many people can call themselves an author.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
            Congrats Ant! Looking forward to the sequel!
            I'm glad I could excite your mind with my story. It's coming soon...

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
            As I promised from day one, I would buy a copy!

Just purchased a signed copy off your site!

Looking forward to reading it, as I haven't read anything since I finished my Masters Degree lol. Needed a break.

Ill post back when im done!

Congratulations again Ant! This is a major accomplishment and you should be proud as can be. Not many people can call themselves an author.
            Thanks a lot, Ralphie. I appreciate the love and support. You'll have it in your possession soon.

BTW, congrats on that Masters Degree. A Masters is nothing to sneeze at. That's a huge accomplsihment in itself.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
              I'm glad I could excite your mind with my story. It's coming soon...

Thanks a lot, Ralphie. I appreciate the love and support. You'll have it in your possession soon.

BTW, congrats on that Masters Degree. A Masters is nothing to sneeze at. That's a huge accomplsihment in itself.
              Thanks, Ant!

I am just trying to advance in the career, so it was a necessity.

Comment

***Heads Up!***

Community,

I had a customer reach out to me very recently, and they bought merchandise from my website/company. I was informed around the same day they made their purchase, they racked up some serious fraud charges on their debit/credit card. Thank God the charges were declined.

I can assure the community, Athy Powersports does not participate in any fraudulent or illegal activity whatsoever. I've worked way too hard to build what I have, and I'm doing it all on my own from the muscle.

In addition, I do not recieve people's financial and/or card information as it's not shown on/through my ecommerce company. I simply don't receive that information.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to post in this thread or PM me. I've been on the phone with my ecommerce company attempting to iron out any problems.

Thanks,

Anthony @ Athy Powersports
                Last edited by Straight Success; 07-24-2020, 08:40 AM.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

A working progress.

Last edited by Straight Success; 08-13-2020, 09:21 AM.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Glad the site is back up and running. Good job to those who made it happen.

I'm about to do some traveling on a book tour / book promotion, and the original Six Gears novel will be republished with a new, better, sharper, more energetic, and eye-catching cover. I stopped production on the first novel as I prepare for the new newness. After setting aside stock for stores, I believe I have about 22 or so copies left in my inventory. This is your chance to purchase the book with the original cover. Just a heads up. Oh, and BTW, I'm doing some serious networking. Get your original print today.

https://www.athypowersports.com/product-page/six-gears-a-novel-by-anthony-athy-jr

Thanks for all the support!

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Plently of copies in stock. Order your copy today.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Okay folks. My gears are turning for a third installment of Six Gears.

The new cover for Six Gears is really clean this time around, and it should attract a lot more buyers. Some slight tweaks will be in the republished version (very minor changes), and it will probably only differ from the original by like 0.125%.

Order you copies today at https://www.athypowersports.com/prod...nthony-athy-jr to ensure you get the original before they're all gone.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Hello all,

My bad for my absenteeism. I've been busy working on things which are completely new to me, and it has been draining my accounts in the process. I have some good news, and my offer still stands to those who bought the first book; you know, a republished copy for free as an exchange if you want.
                          I want to let you all know that the sequel, Six Gears - GP Shift, is now in circulation at the main library of Philadelphia along with the original book, Six Gears.

I have a few other things in the works, and as they unfold, I will keep you all posted.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Okay, folks.

First thing. Both Six Gears and Six Gears - GP Shift have been undergoing a super polish to iron out the few errors found among the 80,000+ words in each novel. As promised, if you would like to return your original copy to obtain a pristine copy, either send me an Email or a PM, and I'll send you a return confirmation. This exchange is almost completely free minus you sending the orginal book back. This can be done for less than $4.00/book. I'll include details on how to accomplish this. I'll pay for the shipping of the fresh copy/copies sent out to you. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me via the many methods available.

Secondly. I'm exhausted, but I'm still grinding.

Third. For those who are interested, I've returned to my first novel mojo mentality and writing style, and I'm now working on the trilogy. After receiving feedback and doing some reflecting, I know what people want and need. I'm planning on giving it to them - really raw and uncut.

Thanks!
                            Last edited by Straight Success; 07-29-2021, 03:01 PM.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Working...
                            X