Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saw a pair of womens "skinny jeans", size 18...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmuuuuuffffiiinnnn top!

Rip It Up
    Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

i want to know why THIS trend came back around.. i know things go full circle and come back "in style", but i would love to beat down whoever started wearing skinny jeans again..

Comment

^ x2.

Comment

Originally posted by Mista Juice View Post
          i want to know why THIS trend came back around.. i know things go full circle and come back "in style", but i would love to beat down whoever started wearing skinny jeans again..
          Blame Indie Rock. In fact blame Indie rock for everything bad with this world.

Hipsters
          Scene Chicks
          Guido's
          Mass Protests to protect Dandelions.

Comment

Now hold on just a darn minute there, Daniel. Indie rock rocked....back in like...03, ok? Hipsters are just weinies.
            Scene chicks fuckin rock.
            Guido's are.....from Jersey.
            And fuck dandelions.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I'm Sorry Guys I Don't Think There's Anything Skinny About Those Being Called Skinny Jeans My 2 Cents Worth
              Destiny Struggles To Reassert The Pattern That Was Meant To Be. Also Some Of These Members Are Wise Guys With There Wise Guy Answers . Also only inexperienced drivers put donuts in front . You can follow me but it's going to hurt!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                Now hold on just a darn minute there, Daniel. Indie rock rocked....back in like...03, ok? Hipsters are just weinies.
                Guido's are.....from Jersey.
                And fuck dandelions.
                Yer know what you sound liike right now?

One of them' Skinny Jeans wearin' type's.

This is America Bucko, show some respect.

=p

Comment

I assure you, my pants are anything but skinny. Im not defending the pants, just the music. Skinny jeans came from EMO music, not indie.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                    whats size 18?
                    18-year olds, where?

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli2k View Post
                      Blame Indie Rock. In fact blame Indie rock for everything bad with this world.

Hipsters
                      Scene Chicks
                      Guido's
                      Mass Protests to protect Dandelions.
                      ^ I hate it all. Indie rock "style" if you want to call it, really bothers me.

I say we leave all those terrorrists alone for a while and go fight a new war on bad style.

Comment

oh i know alllllllllll about hipsters.. i live in austin for gods sake..

i was so irritated when i went to the ACL festival this year.. soooooooo many kids wearing skinny jeans, vans/converse, cheapo plastic sunglasses with neon frames, sweatbands... basically a bunch of kids that wish they were cool enough to grow up in the 80s, but are WAY overdoing it..

Comment

But they wouldn't have even been cool back then. They'd be just as lame as they are now. I mean, I'm all for self expression, personal style etc, but this hipster/indie style trend is like the JDM trend. Gotta have it, cuz it's "cool" and "in" and the "now thing" and everyone's doing it.

What next? Let's all jump on the meth train, cuz all the cool kids are doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                            Haha, I thought I was weirdly alone in this opinion. I don't follow trends, at least not that I'm aware of (plain ol' t-shirts and slightly baggy jeans here... maybe leaning towards the '90s skater look - before they got all tight and girly, wtf?!), but I find the edginess sexy as hell... not over-doing it like the emos and goths.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

I just made the mistake of mentioning the size 18 "skinny" jeans to my friend. She's a size 14, apparently... and was offended. She wouldn't accept that there's a big difference between 14 and 18!

Originally posted by Mista Juice View Post
                              oh i know alllllllllll about hipsters.. i live in austin for gods sake..

i was so irritated when i went to the ACL festival this year.. soooooooo many kids wearing skinny jeans, vans/converse, cheapo plastic sunglasses with neon frames, sweatbands... basically a bunch of kids that wish they were cool enough to grow up in the 80s, but are WAY overdoing it..
                              Yeah, this new hipster fad is just far too commercial... The 60s had it right. The 80s nailed it for the time (because the 80s were just so freakin weird in the first place!)... now, it's all just cookie-cutter crap.

Sucks, because in the 90s, when I started wearing chucks and vans all the time, NOBODY did. They were hard as hell to find. Now every trendy store in the mall carries them. Not that I really care, but everyone now thinks that I'm trying to dress to the trend. When I started wearing them, there WAS no trend!

At least Doc Martens aren't that trendy. They're too expensive for the wannabes to bother with. Best shoes I've ever owned, though.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                                Sucks, because in the 90s, when I started wearing chucks and vans all the time, NOBODY did. They were hard as hell to find. Now every trendy store in the mall carries them. Not that I really care, but everyone now thinks that I'm trying to dress to the trend. When I started wearing them, there WAS no trend!

At least Doc Martens aren't that trendy. They're too expensive for the wannabes to bother with. Best shoes I've ever owned, though.
                                yeah.. ive got one pair of chucks and one pair of old school shell toes.. my family couldnt really afford them back then, so i have em now that i can afford them myself..

docs were pretty popular mainly with the "headbangers" in middle/high school.. when i worked at dell, they gave us a $75 voucher towards steel toed boots/shoes for the job.. a friend of mine both had the same idea and take advantage.. we both paid extra and got steel toe docs that we could wear outside of work too, while everyone else got the cheapo ones.. those boots lasted me many years and were fucking comfortable for being steel toe..

Comment

Working...
                                X