No announcement yet.

Straight Success : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took some end of the summer pictures today.

The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Looking good!
      Any interior shots?

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
        Looking good!
        Any interior shots?
        Thanks Rich!

There's some on the first page. I'll take some more after I shampoo my carpets. They aren't in bad condition, I just want to detail the interior.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
          Thanks Rich!

There's some on the first page. I'll take some more after I shampoo my carpets. They aren't in bad condition, I just want to detail the interior.
          That's my only gripe about Arcadia Green's.
          Their tan interiors. But if you think about it, what would go better with Arcadia Green?
          Palmy Gray? maybe not...

Comment

Forgot this one. I'm a fan of nice night shots.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

That's my only gripe about Arcadia Green's.
              Their tan interiors. But if you think about it, what would go better with Arcadia Green?
              Palmy Gray? maybe not...
              Very good point. Honda did well with the color coordination. The tan is actually my favorite interior only being second to black.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Very good point. Honda did well with the color coordination. The tan is actually my favorite interior only being second to black.
                Aaah yeah forgot, this is not your first rodeo. Your SE had Tan. LOL

Comment

Aaah yeah forgot, this is not your first rodeo. Your SE had Tan. LOL
                  You know, that's the BIGGEST thing I miss about that car. The interior all the way down to the leather was mint. I still have pictures of the original carpet and mats on the first page.

I guess when one follow his/her heart (a manual EX coupe) he/she might lose and gain things along the way.
                  Last edited by Straight Success; 08-23-2011, 10:10 PM.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Took some end of the summer pictures today.

Your cb is starting to look like a 2dr twin to my 4dr lol. Looking good.
                    my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
                    MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

Originally posted by peteypete View Post
                      Your cb is starting to look like a 2dr twin to my 4dr lol. Looking good.
                      That's funny. I was never, and I repeat, never a fan of green cars until I saw yours at the NJ meet when you had just installed those bright ass 12K HIDs. From that point on, I was really digging the green Real rap!

Thanks for the words sir.

I'm taking it slow as I have a lot of projected movement going on in the next few years. 'bout to graduate, have a few careers lined up, buying a house in the next year-year.5 or so, making plans to go back to school some more in about 3 no later than 4 years, so I'm planning...

Stay tuned, and you'll see updates posted from time to time.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

That's funny. I was never, and I repeat, never a fan of green cars until I saw yours at the NJ meet when you had just installed those bright ass 12K HIDs. From that point on, I was really digging the green Real rap!

Thanks for the words sir.

I'm taking it slow as I have a lot of projected movement going on in the next few years. 'bout to graduate, have a few careers lined up, buying a house in the next year-year.5 or so, making plans to go back to school some more in about 3 no later than 4 years, so I'm planning...

Stay tuned, and you'll see updates posted from time to time.
                        Lol, must of been some other cb with hid's because, I never had hid's before lol. Yea, I was thinking the same when I first got a green cb. But now I love the color lol. Arcadian green is not a somewhat common color around here, even fewer modded. Makes it stick out more...at least to me lol.
                        my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
                        MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

Originally posted by peteypete View Post
                          Lol, must of been some other cb with hid's because, I never had hid's before lol. Yea, I was thinking the same when I first got a green cb. But now I love the color lol. Arcadian green is not a somewhat common color around here, even fewer modded. Makes it stick out more...at least to me lol.
                          I thought that was your CB. It was a green sedan just like yours. I have to find out whose it was then.

My bad homie.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Loving the parts list Anthony! Got to start wrenching before the cold comes lol

Comment

Loving the coupe bro

And especially the GSquare grill. I've been meaning to add one to my accord.

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                                Loving the parts list Anthony! Got to start wrenching before the cold comes lol
                                Thanks Maury.

I know what you mean. I seen your pictures last winter when you froze your ass off removing your brake lines. I'm not that much of a fan of the cold.

Originally posted by 93SM4_CB7 View Post
                                Loving the coupe bro

And especially the GSquare grill. I've been meaning to add one to my accord.
                                Thanks, I appreciate that.

I just picked up a second one. The black one is mint, so I picked up another to slap on the car for DD. When I get some free time, I'll make my new one mint like the black one is. For now, it's on the car, and it looks okay. BTW, it's Red. LOL!

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Working...
                                X