RIP RA1 Odyssey.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP RA1 Odyssey.

Stolen early this morning in front of home. F'ing sucks. I really liked this minivan. Handled like a car, but with the room of a minivan, great gas mileage, comfortable, and super reliable. Unlikely that it will be found in decent condition.

You will be missed

Damn, sorry to hear that. Hope you get lucky getting it back intact.
    90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
    08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Hope you recover it in one piece. Didn’t know RA1s were a hot ticket item.
      ~Nick~
      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

^ I wonder if BoostedBoiz put them on the map. This one does look good.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Man, that sucks. Such a weird vehicle to steal!
          Any chance of recovery?

Comment

Don't lose hope, bud! It was awesome to see that Odyssey in person on our 2015 road trip! Those pictures bring back great memories.

Please file a police report. Less traffic in the LA area should help in locating this.
            *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
            ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
            ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
            "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
            Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
            The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
            Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

It's sad to hear about your loss. Prayfully things will work out for you and that mature first generation thing. Keep your head up and stay strong.
              The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Thanks for the positive vibes, everyone

Sucks. The van isn't worth much. It has a non vtec f22b6 so its not a sought after vehicle. Even the evo 8 wheels were only $150 when I got them. The interior was intact but nothing special. But I did have a bunch of stuff in it that I'm sure I'll never see again. Fortunately I'm pretty sure I didn't have anything critical in it.

It was just a sturdy reliable workhorse. Just hoping I get something back that is worth rebuilding. But I dont have much hope. I feel shitty, but things could be worse. Im fortunate to still have my health, friends, family, work, etc...

Comment

I know the feeling...sucks hard.
                  Any updates? Did they find anything?

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

As an owner of an 97' RA1 (had one in the past also with the rare accessory honda wheels) it seems to be the vehicle I always go to for short trips and errands and JY runs.

Bought mine for just under $500 and fixed it up with a new Aisin TB/WP and recently put a DC header on from one I found in a JY in another RA1 and its a quirky vehicle that's different. Even my 70+ year old parents like driving it due to its ease of entry and ice cold A/C. Front door panels were cheap plastic that were hard to find good unbroken replacements for though and the cast manifold always cracked on both of my RA1s I've had, thus the reason for installing the DC header.

Good luck and hoping you find yours intact with just the radio missing or something simple.

member's ride thread
                    93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                    99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                    91 Accord SE 176k
                    97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

The van still has not been found.

I was hoping I got some news by now. I need to buy another spacious vehicle. It would suck buying another car and then finding out the van was found in relative decent shape. I do have my eye on a Honda Element. But I'm hesitant to pull the trigger until I have some news
                      Last edited by Tishock; 05-07-2020, 12:54 PM.

Comment

So the Sheriff station left me a voicemail today, informing me that the Ody was recovered.

Some good news, but I'm also dreading the aftermath. Its been missing for almost 2 months! That's a long time to remove whatever they wanted and trash the rest. Wish me luck.

Comment

Hoping for the best!

Comment

Praying for a good outcome.
                            ~Nick~
                            FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                            MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Welp, that was a f'ing waste of time.

car was recovered 05/14/2020
                              I was informed
                              I never replied
                              car was sent to junkers on 06/02/2020

Wait what, then why did, what?

At first they couldn't find a record that it was stolen or that it was recovered at all.
                              Last edited by Tishock; 06-23-2020, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X