Mayberry : 2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JPsAccordSE View Post
    Holy god, thats alot of stuff! Wish I could just go out and get all that, lol. Its probably gonna be fun to put that all in! I'm jealous. Anxiously awaiting updates!

By the way, congrats on the house!
    Thanks dude. I have to say, I'm so happy the 'Lude went to you. You've been giving her the love and attention she needs. Keep up the good work.

As far as installing these parts. It's cold and I've been procrastinating like crazy. I have SO much stuff I have to do yet. Like send my intake manifold/TB out to be ported. My turbo manifold to be coated. I'm waiting on the machine shop to get back to me in regards to my cylinder head. It just sees like a never ending struggle.

Listen to me, I'm complaining about working on a car I could only dream about three years ago. Ha, I'm so spoiled.
    Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Thanks man, I love her.

And screw you for being spoiled, lol.

Comment

Damn been a while and that explains why.... Nice updates!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
        PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

DAMN!! I can not wait to get my first evo. Ive had plans for it for at least a good 2 years or so. As soon as im done with all my training for the Marines i will finally have my Evo 8. You should shoot for 600-700. With all that your doing im sure you could do a little more to get it up there. You seem to be sticking with mostly AMS correct?

My New Ride
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=82630

Comment

Originally posted by Haccord21 View Post
            DAMN!! I can not wait to get my first evo. Ive had plans for it for at least a good 2 years or so. As soon as im done with all my training for the Marines i will finally have my Evo 8. You should shoot for 600-700. With all that your doing im sure you could do a little more to get it up there. You seem to be sticking with mostly AMS correct?
            You know, I didn't really plan that at all. It just seemed to happen that way. I got a good deal on the turbo kit. The front mount swayed me because of the cast end tanks. The piping fit the best. So on and so forth. lol. I buy 99% of my parts came from MAPerformance.com The dude I talk to is great and they give me just about everything at a little above cost now with free shipping. I've spent just over $10k with them. lol. They also sell honda parts. You guys should check them out, they have unbeatable prices.

Comment

cant wait to see the end results of all these mods! looks to be coming together nicely. more pics needed man!

F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
                cant wait to see the end results of all these mods! looks to be coming together nicely. more pics needed man!

Shortly my friend. I promise.

Comment

Originally posted by mayberry View Post
                  Shortly my friend. I promise.
                  good, im keeping my eye on this thread. makes me want MORE ponies. ahahaha!
                  F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                  Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Thats cool, ive never heard of them before. I guess its time to check em out. Maybe ille be able to know exactly what to get after i get the funds for my Evo. Very excited for it. keep updating, im loving this build already.

My New Ride
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=82630

Comment

DAMN MAN! love the updates put in work man! looks this this thing is headed in the right direction looks sexy. when u gunna come back to boston so we can style on the cut springs crew??? i love the toolbox setup also..been tyring to keep my toolbox organized but i always fail miserably. love the progress, deff subscribed.

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
                      I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

your car is gonna be a beast. nice parts
                        My Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Clean-CB7 View Post
                          DAMN MAN! love the updates put in work man! looks this this thing is headed in the right direction looks sexy. when u gunna come back to boston so we can style on the cut springs crew??? i love the toolbox setup also..been tyring to keep my toolbox organized but i always fail miserably. love the progress, deff subscribed.
                          I'll be up there as soon as the car is running. I tried to get in touch with you the weekend I bought the car as I was in Boston. Anyway, we'll get together soon enough. ITR and EVO shoot? I smell win in the air.

Comment

Originally posted by mayberry View Post
                            I'll be up there as soon as the car is running. I tried to get in touch with you the weekend I bought the car as I was in Boston. Anyway, we'll get together soon enough. ITR and EVO shoot? I smell win in the air.
                            no doubt!!! check out my photographers flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/eguerreroc

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
                            I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

What are you building the car for? Do you plan on taking it to the track at all? Is there any particular reason you choose the GT35R? I'm just curious. I crew chief for two T2 SCCA race teams.... both EVO 9's. We use TRE drivetrain components and they are great, especially after we got the 35-65 split. We also have clocked around 18,000 miles on the stock motor (havent even changed the timing belt, haven't had to replace anything) with an AMS tune and the power is unreal.... to the point where I can't even talk about it, put it this way, we hang with c6 vettes in T1 which have over 400whp and weigh in around 500lbs less than us. So naturally, I would strongly suggest an AMS tune. I know it's far from where you live, but we tow the car from VA to Chicago back to VA for races, and it's well worth it. They are extremely good and the guys there are all great, they let you walk aorund and check things out and they all will sit down and talk to you. Here is the video of the National Championship: http://www.speedcasttv.com/scca/#/races/78

Well good luck on everything, hope it all goes well.
                              1990 Accord four door EX + JDM H22A + JDM LSD H22 trans: Born 08/01/2003 - Killed 11/12/2008

1992 Accord four door LX + JDM H22A = New project.

Comment

Originally posted by olock13bt View Post
                                What are you building the car for? Do you plan on taking it to the track at all? Is there any particular reason you choose the GT35R? I'm just curious. I crew chief for two T2 SCCA race teams.... both EVO 9's. We use TRE drivetrain components and they are great, especially after we got the 35-65 split. We also have clocked around 18,000 miles on the stock motor (havent even changed the timing belt, haven't had to replace anything) with an AMS tune and the power is unreal.... to the point where I can't even talk about it, put it this way, we hang with c6 vettes in T1 which have over 400whp and weigh in around 500lbs less than us. So naturally, I would strongly suggest an AMS tune. I know it's far from where you live, but we tow the car from VA to Chicago back to VA for races, and it's well worth it. They are extremely good and the guys there are all great, they let you walk aorund and check things out and they all will sit down and talk to you. Here is the video of the National Championship: http://www.speedcasttv.com/scca/#/races/78

Well good luck on everything, hope it all goes well.
                                Thats awesome. I actually sold the the 35R from the AMS kit and got a precision turbo 5857 for better spool and mid-range torque. I'd love to have AMS tune the car, but I can't get the time off of work to do so. I'll be driving this car all day, everyday, 365 days a year. It will be a daily driver, I haul groceries, my dog, and my son. Anyhow, I hope to make around 500-550 hp/torque. I also switched up a few select parts.

TRE is great, but Shep could get me in and out a lot quicker. He just better suited my time line.

Are you over on EvoM at all? I know the mods are kind of goofy over there, but highboostforum is where it's at, if you don't mind all the Buschur nutriders.

Comment

Working...
                                X