Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you have any questions regarding the rules, or if you are unsure. Please ask here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why can't I post anything

Hi, wanted to find out why I can't post anything anywhere else on the forum. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by sgt g View Post
      Hi, wanted to find out why I can't post anything anywhere else on the forum. Thanks!
      Sticky: Beginner Forums (post count and account limitations are explained here!)
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157810

Comment

How can I delete my profile? Sold my car and I'm not planning on any more honda's in the near future so no need to have the account
        1991 cb7 daily driver and huge project

http://s1117.photobucket.com/user/pu...tml?sort=3&o=1

Comment

You can't, just stop logging on.
          Originally posted by Mishakol129
          Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

how long does it take for your thread count to update? I painfully trolled my way to 30 posts but nothing has changed.

Comment

Originally posted by sgt g View Post
              how long does it take for your thread count to update? I painfully trolled my way to 30 posts but nothing has changed.
              Wow, I've never seen anyone admit to doing that before. I saw your post count at 28 earlier, and now it's at 27, so I assume a moderator is docking your post count because he/she feels your are post-whoring. Post counts usually update immediately.
              *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
              ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
              ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
              "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
              Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
              The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
              Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

Threads get deleted, threads get moved... Some sections do not count. I noticed your rapid posting, but turned a blind eye. Can't say the same for other staff members, however. Obvious trolling, or admitting to it, often results in your count being reset completely. That's not how we do things around here. The rules exist to be followed, not circumvented.

Comment

None of my posts where really trolling. It was painfull because it took several hours to read through a bunch of threads before i found enough i could make genuine posts on with out posting garbage. Show me a single post where i didn't ask a real question or make a decent contribution to the discussion???? Fact is im home from work with a sick child and had some time to kill so figured i would see if i could get it up to thirty so I could fully use the site. I don't agree with the rule but figured i would humor the admins by seeing just how long or hard it is to get to 30 posts being limited to just the beginner section. Whats the point in taking the time to do it right if my post count just gets lowered?
                  Last edited by sgt g; 01-22-2015, 04:17 PM.

Comment

A great number of your "trolling" posts today were in areas that do not cause your post count to rise.

It's entirely possible that a staff member moved a previously unnoticed thread that you posted in to a different section. Said thread may not have belonged in the section where you found it, and it was moved to a section that doesn't count posts. Or said thread may simply have been deleted. That would lower your count, and it would in no way be done against you directly.

Comment

Question about posting new thread

Hello
                      I hope posting this reply on here won't creat any issue.
                      I joined forum some time ago, however, I was not an active member.
                      Today, I wanted to start a new thread, but I could not start a new thread.
                      I believe I have not done any wrong to violate any of the rules.
                      Could you please guide me how I can be able to start a new thread?
                      FYI, I tried to post on beginner's section.
                      In addition, if I did anything wrong, please let me know what I did wrong and how I can fix it?

Thank you very much.

Comment

Where were you trying to start a new thread?

Comment

Posting

I was trying to post on a "Beginner "Off Topic"" section.
                          Thank you very much for your attention.

Comment

You should be able to post in that section. At least until you make 3 more counted posts (at which time you will no longer be able to make new threads in the Beginner Forums.) The fact that you can post in this thread shows that your account is fully functional.

Comment

Starting a thread

Good afternoon!

I haven't used this forum in a while as I've been driving a 240, but I'm looking to become an active participant again since I have another CB. I was looking to start a new thread and was sent to a page stating that I did not have those permissions.

I have over 30 counted posts, but has leaving my account dormant for too long had any affect on my ability to post?

"You come from a long line of great poets, some of the greatest poets since Homer. One of them said, "The very time I thought I was lost, my dungeon shook and my chains fell off."
                              - James Baldwin, "A Letter to My Nephew," The Fire Next Time.

UNI - Facebook - MRT

- Accord of the Month: March 2015 -

Comment

Where are you trying to start a new thread?

Comment

Working...
                                X