X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Progress, More Better!

Found some 11.1 rotors, calipers, and brackets off a 98 CL Type S

Sorry for the dirty wheels =/

Finally got new tail lights to fix my heat warped passenger side outer and my JDM waterfall-in-the-trunk driverside inner!

Ordered Koni Yellows today.

Putting stock springs back on the Koni's when I get them though =/ The prelude H&R's aren't a good fit for my car and the setup is cobbled together at best. Stock will be fine for a while.

I have some crappy looking American Racing Estrella 17's with 205/45's on them that I'm going to try and doll up to use for a little while though.

More pics when the shocks come and I get the wheels on!
    Last edited by DunKrS; 06-02-2012, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Koni Yellows came!

Time for new tires, but it rides about a million times better. I'm in love with my CB again =)

More pics to follow

Comment

Upside down pics thanks to photobucket, should be right side up soon.

Some exciting stuff happening lately, both in terms of appearance and performance!

Pic for fun after going cruising on the old wheels and tires.

New wheels and tires!

Well... Two sets of wheels and tires. One hot, and one... not. I think so anyway

First set (not hot) American Racing 17" Estrellas that I got for free. Garbage. Dents and curbed all to hell. Figured I'd run them anyway and trade for something better.

One was Cracked, leaked, $120 for one replacement =/ looked okay but not really my favorite, sandblasted them and was ready to paint them bronze but after I found the crack I gave up on that idea. So this is how they looked for the 1 day I used them

Looked on CL and found a set of 4 Racing Hart D6000 for $150, offered $130, he bit, bought them and installed them today. I like them, they're really similar to the previous 6 spoke honda wheels I had but in 17 form =)

They might be upside down at the moment. Photobucket should have this figured out soon!

Also, got an H23 intake plenum and throttle body and iab's, Going to put the A6 runners and plenum together after I gut one set of the iab's and double stack them! Excited

Comment

Ebay CAI installed
          Falken Factory Tuned Strut Bar installed
          17x7 Racing Hart d6000 and Federal super steel 595 205/40/17's installed

Rowena Mob with with my friend in his 89 Prelude

Tell me what you guys think! =) I'm really excited about the intake manifold swap coming soon. Gotta get an alignment this week

Comment

Nice color, and it looks fairly clean. I'll be keeping an eye on this.
            The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Goodiessss

Gotta swap over everything from my spare manifold after I finish cleaning everything up and cleaning the egr ports on the a6 manifold. Gonna doublestack the IABs one gutted, one still functional

Where did you guys put your functional IAB? Top or bottom?

Gotta find an ex rear engine mount and fill it with urethane so I can change that out while I'm in there too. Definitely excited.

Speeding tickets really slow progress down

Comment

H23/A6 manifold with obd2 H22 Throttle Body and double stacked IABs! Pulles clean to 7k rpms!

I want a Bisi Cam and springs SO bad now....

Comment

nice

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Thanks! You're local to the NW right? Any word on a spring or pre-spring meet?

Comment

yup. San Juan islands.

I haven't heard of any solid plans lately but im sure something will come up..

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Well I've been lurking for something like a decade but I figured I'd post now that my car is worth posting again!

Comment

those civic 5 lug rims are sick

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Looking good!
                            ~Nick~
                            FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                            MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Very nice, it's always cool to see people hold onto their CB! I see those brakes, too.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by PakaloloHonda View Post
                                those civic 5 lug rims are sick
                                Civic?! Thems are TSX wheels! =p

Comment

Working...
                                X