No announcement yet.

90-93 Accord Adjustable Front Upper Control Arm AKA Camber Kit 4 Degree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah you're right Grumpys93... Have to look into the mounting method used by an ek as this is designed by JUN to fit that chassis and see if the sizes match up. looks like I'm off to the junkyard and grabbing a stock ek upper arm and test fitting it to our chassis asap.

Comment

If I remember correctly either the EF or DA chassis arms can work. But they will mess up the caster which is a bit harder to correct than either camber or toe.
      MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

thankfully caster can be corrected with the adjustable ESP traction bar radius rods!

Comment

Rilas, will the mounts from an ef or da with these ek arms pictured in this link here?

https://www.junauto.co.jp/gallery/re...pperarm_ek.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by djALBINI View Post
            and it sits here collecting dust since john wont take it back
            wuuuuut?

Here's to hoping exactly zero more of these are purchased. They don't work. They CAN'T work. They never should have been created in the first place once a dimension or two was taken inside the shock tower. Pure ignorance on his part. That's being the opposite of a responsible vendor that wants to maintain goodwill with a small community.
            My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

never mind Rilas, the JUN pieces need a mounting point thru bolt that is already in place welded to their chassis not ours. DAMN I really like the JUN design and camber adjustment! Its too bad they don't make the arm for the CB chassis as it looks very similar to oem...

Comment

We have discontinued selling this item for 90-93 Accord. Lot of customers had no issues on fitment. Few that were way lowered/Slammed did. There is a seam inside the wheel well that can easily be notched to clear in order to work. Yes can still have them be made but you will be at your own risk and will also be advised of this. There is no other manufactures that are going to be able to make them unless modify the seam. There is no other designs that will be the "miracle" Car will only give you what it will give. We never made these or claimed to be ours. A manufacture made them. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X