my farewell thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my farewell thread

well as you guys might or might not know, i'm going to be retiring from ownership of cb7tuner.com.

the decision is based on a matter of time and focus. with school, work, and job hunting - i just haven't found much time at all to maintain the board or even participate in the thread discussions. i hardly even know what's going on around here anymore and i feel guilty as an administrator because of this. there is someone out there that can do a better job than me right now. and since the board is my creation, i want only the best for it. that means i have to do what's best for it - and this is it.

deevergote will be taking over as owner/administrator. he's been with cb7tuner.com since its beginnings and is a very responsible guy. i trust his decision making abilities and judgement. i also like his dedication and enthusiasm on the board. he spends a lot of time on here and always gives his thoughts, concerns, and ideas towards any matter.

i will still be around of course, but not as often.

overall, i've had a ton of fun with this website and can't believe the success it's had. i can still remember rejoicing over hitting the 100 member mark.. and i know all of the original moderators know what i'm talking about i remember when it was still such a small community that i actually went through the trouble of printing out flyers and putting them on random cb7s windshields in parking lots. and now over 2 years and 4,000 members later - it's the premier source of information for the 4th generation accords.

in any case, i'm sure cb7tuner.com will be thriving for many years to come and continue helping the proud and frustrated ( ) owners of these great cars

farewell steve. best of luck to you and you do have your priorities straight. . thank you for making this site what it is today. see ya around man.

Comment

oh man steve, after having the most em0 weekend of my life, this makes me want to cry some more. i never thought this site would be w/o you, anytime i thought about this site, i thought of that clean cb7 coupe on slips. now i have to move on to something else, although deev's car is pretty sick too

i'm around enough on this site, but sometimes i feel like i can't handle owning a 4th gen or being a part of this community. anyhow, if the admin of this site needs any help in terms of moderation, i'd love the offer

good luck w/ your goals in life steve, you're a great guy, take care of yourself man.
      '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
      -'93 BRP LX 4AT
      -'92 AGP LX 5MT
      -'93 AGP EX 4AT
      10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

Thanx for a good site it made it to the UK c u around man

Comment

take it easy..by far one of the best communities on the net...mad propz

Comment

Well good luck to you on your future ventures.

Who will be continuing the t-shirts and stickers and whatnot?
            Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
            2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
            2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
            2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

so long ...good luck man!
              Under Construction

Coupes weren't mean to be sleepers

H22power.com

Comment

Good luck with your future endevours. It has been great getting to know you and working with you. Don't fall off of the face of the Earth.

Comment

Hey man you did good, we all appreciate your dedication to make this such a good site, best of luck in the future .

Comment

very sad to see you leave Steve, but we all understand your situation and that some other things in your life must take priority. I personally would like to thank you for creating such a great site for cb7tuners. I believe that without this site most of my modifcations on my car would not be on, and i would know nothing about my cb7. I think that you have created a reliable site for information and resources and that from years to come people will still look here as the ultimate source for information and ideas. I hope that you dont leave the board for good and i hope that you still try, as you can, to attend meets. I think thus far the board has done a great job with handling everything and i think that deevergoat will do a great job resuming where you left off.

Good luck steve with your future adventures and endeavors,

much thanks

ben
                    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

thank you steve for bringing this site to life. i appreciate the decals and everytime i asked for them, they were at my doorstep in a matter of days. this will site will always be my first choice as an cb7 resource on the net. thanks steve and best of luck!

Comment

Sorry, to see you leave... But, you REALLY did a good job building this site... So Goodluck with ALL your future endeavors (sp?) and may they all be as sucessful as this one was...
                        Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

damn this is fucked up so .....uhhh what will you be driving if your getting rid of the cb7?

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                            damn this is fucked up so .....uhhh what will you be driving if your getting rid of the cb7?
                            sparkle bro, hes not getting rid of the cb7, hes just not administrating the site anymore. He just doesnt have time to run the site and therefore deevergoat comes in.
                            Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

you built a monopoly and the greatest 4g monopoly there could be.

Comment

Working...
                              X