Who has the coolest sig on here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who has the coolest sig on here?

Who has the coolest sig on here? Just wondering, who you all thought had the coolest sig on here? i am pretty found of accordtunerx's. Nice how he blended the images together, the f22 never looked so good
    2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
    2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

this aught to get interesting... har har har har
    Last edited by phatdoughnut; 12-14-2003, 02:58 AM.
    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

i like h22sparkles sig it looks cool, lithium92's current on looks sweet with the volks and also bustedlx's is funny..... mine is shit i no how to put the lens flare on photoshop and thats it....

Comment

atx, jus hooked me up with this sig, thx man, in return i let him win the race tonight ! lol, i'm jp, he got me good, you 4th gens and your 3rd gear...!
        Last edited by pr3dSi; 12-14-2003, 02:49 AM.
        Happiness is CR-X shaped

Comment

Re: Who has the coolest sig on here?

Originally posted by chessboxer
          i am pretty found of accordtunerx's. Nice how he blended the images together, the f22 never looked so good
          thanks man!

yours is pretty wild as well... i had to stare at it for a few minutes at first to actually see what was goin' on very unique.

i'm not sure if i have a favorite. the one sig which i do respect (which doesn't even contain any photoshop magic), is 93accordEX's. i mean... the picture alone is all that's needed.

* lol - looks good CRseX... it blends well with the forums color scheme. haha, and good race tonight... you were creepin' in 2nd gear.

Comment

I was ther for that race and, 4thers 3rd gear is killer. But I had you CRseX All I have to say is got to love the love end torque.

Comment

ye, i was surprised, i thought i would pull better off the line, but in the end my after i dropped my 3rd gear, it was over!, it was a fun night, good races, we shoulda gone to ihop or something, i'm fing starving besides steve owes me food money!
              Happiness is CR-X shaped

Comment

Oh yeah ATX it awsome with a computer. He made me this sig. in like no time. Thanks man. I can take both of you guys down though

Comment

My vote also goes to accordtunerx, its pretty sweet, but I like many other too, but atx's is just really interesting.
                  Jay
                  Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

Originally posted by dunkinuts
                    I was ther for that race and, 4thers 3rd gear is killer. But I had you CRseX All I have to say is got to love the love end torque.
                    yeah - you HAD him... he snuck up and caught you in the end though... very close indeed.

ANYWAYYSS... back on topic here, lol.

dunkinuts... the sig looks great. i'll host the other one i made too, so that you can alternate then whenever you want.

*oh almost forgot about usc's sig on here - he's got the whole Matrix theme goin' on.... and his wheel/tire always looks so perfect and unreal.

Comment

just did mine the other day first time usin photoshop 7.o i think it came out pretty damn good for my first time tryin 2 make a damn sig.

Comment

well besides mine... but really usc's comes to mind, really like his. also accordtuners is nice. anyone want to make me a new one actually?
                        HSHO #3

Comment

my sig is the best!

nah, the best one IMO is lithium92's. that is just so sexy. 93accordex's is just too darn cool to leave out tho... and usc's... and accordtunerx's... theres alot of good ones.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                          Current cars:
                          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Honorable mention perhaps??

The side view mirror that my car is captured in is none other than USC's. That should get me some more points, eh?

Comment

i forgot about usc's, its pretty fat too, and since im a matrix nerd, it gets extra points in my book. I dont think anyone really has a bad sig at all, i just think some peoples look cooler than others, but all in all, nice sigs everyone!
                              2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                              2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Working...
                              X