Who Owns/Runs This Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who Owns/Runs This Site

I was just wondering who runs this website? When exactly did it start up?

accordtunerx, Steve owns the site, i know that, dont know exactly when this started.
    Happiness is CR-X shaped

Comment

One question then: why does steve call himself accordtunerx? Shouldnt it be cb7tunerx? I have just always wondered about that.
      Jay
      Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

iono, A-T-X sounds better then CB7-T-X ?iono really
        Happiness is CR-X shaped

Comment

accordtunerx is just the name he always used on boards before this so why not keep it? even if I got a new car, if I was still going to be posting on web boards I would probably keep this name just because its what people know me by. anyways it must have been early august when we launched
          HSHO #3

Comment

before cb7tuner.com there was wikkedimports.com
            teheh a site dedicated to imports in general. it saw some action but not as much then steven talking a few night with him came up with the idea of cb7tuner.com a forum based JUST for the 4th gen. which is his/mine and all of you guys is true passion. well for the most part. so we did.. we started pming people from different places to generate intersted. whored up emails like crazy. to get feed back.. got some tuner heads as mods. and from there started up
            from what i remember there were about 6 original memebers
            accordtunerx,93accordex,fizzbob,wikkedv16,97lude,p illyspimpinit(sp) and maybe a few more.. then the shit just hit the fan and it grew and continues to grow.

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

and I'm so glad he had that idea...
              and glad it all came together

Comment

atx might own this board, but we run it! We're the members, and without members, this board wouldnt be the best board evar! I love you guys, man.
                i am the stupid sometimes.
                2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Originally posted by chessboxer
                  atx might own this board, but we run it! We're the members, and without members, this board wouldnt be the best board evar! I love you guys, man.
                  i am the stupid sometimes.
                  definitely; that's very true!

and yeah, we opened the site on august 3rd

basically i use the screename accordtunerx for the reason that 93accordEX mentioned. i just figured i'd continue on with the name that i was known by on other boards/sites before CB7Tuner. i also like how it sounds, and it's easier to abbreviate.

i'm glad that everyone loves the forum! ... and it really is all of you that keep it alive.

Comment

this is really my favorite site ive been to. originally i just checked it on the side, but now its really the only one i visit. the ppl here are awesome.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                    Current cars:
                    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

i hardly know u guys except for cpmike cuz we doin interior swaps hopefully

anyways but i hardly know u guys steve everybody when i found this site i was like were have u been my whole cb7 life its like i know u guys personally and we are all cool and friends

thanks steve
                      and everybody wit him

mauricio

Comment

Thanks for clearin up your user name accordtunerx, I just always wondered...Also this is the only forum that I use, just because most of the people know alot about our cb7s, and also because I know so little about what goes on under my hood, thats what really got me hooked on this site. I know about body parts, suspension, ect. just about nothing about engines...
                        Jay
                        Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

ya i really like this forum, i used to go to automotive forums but all it had were ppl asking how install a cold air intake and how much horsepower a new muffler would give u. ive noticed that there a lot of new ppl joining this forum but a lot of them are asking dumb questions about how to fix things, or trying to sell or advertse something, once a member hasent replied for liek 90 days you should delete them from the forum, when i went through the members list, i saw a tone of ppl, and half of them i never see replying to anything, or some dont even have posts..... it should be made loud and clear not to fuck around!!!

Comment

the site is #1 on my computer. i heard about the site a couple of months ago and i have liked it ever since. i visit this site at least 5 times while i am at work. i also told 2point6 about this site and he too enjoys it. we are trying to get more people to visit the site. i tell every cb7 owner i see about this site. keep up the good work
                            www.rms-usa.com

Comment

Originally posted by kings_blend
                              ive noticed that there a lot of new ppl joining this forum but a lot of them are asking dumb questions about how to fix things, or trying to sell or advertse something, once a member hasent replied for liek 90 days you should delete them from the forum, when i went through the members list, i saw a tone of ppl, and half of them i never see replying to anything, or some dont even have posts..... it should be made loud and clear not to fuck around!!!
                              It would be in bad taste to start screening and deleting those who do not post or who advertise because there is no way to tell the difference between them and people who just read and soak up the info on the site. I can only think of a few people who have come on here to advertise and sell parts; in my opinion it's no biggie... we do have classifieds section and that's what it's there for; to buy/sell/trade. The key thing to remember is this site is a resource. If members choose to use it sole for the purpose of selling things, then the site has done it's job. As for the people asking dumb questions, what can I say... "most noobs are really noobs."

I'm happy to see the site growing and flourishing as the months go by. It has far exceeded my expectations (no offense to Steve and Mod Squad). They have done great job maintaining and keeping the site clean/organized for all the members.

Comment

Working...
                              X