Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

my wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my wagon

just wanted to start a lil time line of what i do to my cb9

1993 honda accord wagon ex pic it up for 1,000

this is when i first got it 4/09/2010

it had a black front an the paint look like it hadnt seen water an soap in a long time inside was twice as bad

Heres how it was just a week later 4/14/2010

an this is how it sits now im looking towards a more oem/oldschool styling waiting on funds to build back up already 300 $$ in an about 3days of cleaning an wetsanding 4/25/2010

all comments are welcomed looking for ideas

the new stock rims look good, wasnt a fan of the aftermarket ones

Comment

u gots a pretty nasty dent in ur exhaust. . . definitly like the stock rims better

Comment

yea the muffler is coming off an yea not a big fan of big wheels the car cam with them

Comment

Sweet lookin wagon man!

What all do you got planned for it

Comment

Originally posted by dreamshatter View Post
            Heres how it was just a week later 4/14/2010
            wat was up with that boot? is that security device or you didnt pay taxes on time? either way great job restoring her back, the oem wheels do look better but down the line id love to see it done up with some aftermarket wheels. great job dude

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
            When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

thanx yea im looking into some wheels with a nice size lip an the boot is for security i live in the city so the boot helps me sleep at night

Comment

nice oem wheels, all shinny.
                **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

pretty sexy hatchback...just leave the rims stock cause there more nicer than the ricer rims
                  VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                  1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                  MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Originally posted by dreamshatter View Post
                    thanx yea im looking into some wheels with a nice size lip an the boot is for security i live in the city so the boot helps me sleep at night
                    kool. if i lived a little closer id strap ur wagon with 3 killswitchs and a airhorn=sleep like a baby

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
                    When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

cant go wrong with the wagon extra cool!!! looks like a clean one to start with.

Comment

very nice man. i would go with 2 kill switches. lol and a technical way to start the car. haha pull the high beams, and turn the lights on to start it. haha
                        thats how my buddy's 240 hicas edition is. its got some crazy switch on it.
                        Last edited by slugger2218; 04-27-2010, 05:35 PM.

photoshop master!

Comment

i like the clean look with the OEM wheels. Nice wagon!

Comment

Lookin forward to updates on this. I got the same oem rims on my wagon at this moment.
                            NEW PSN
                            H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
                            RIP

Comment

yea wanna do more but it giving me a headache at the moment an im on the verg of saling plus this site doesnt help out much cuz i need parts but cant get into the f/s fourms

Comment

Working...
                              X