Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

clutch blleding problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clutch blleding problems

Ok... Im not sure why this car is so freeking hard to bleed but it is... and its always that way.

about 6 years ago when i swaped my h22 i made the mistake of just dissconneing the line at the slave and hanging the line over the fender... leting the fluid out and so on... so when i went to bleed it all back together,

It just wansnt happening... had to wait over night and come back to it ageain the next day... It worked..

So at that point in time i had desided that the clutch system on the accord's are hard to bleed...

2 weeks ago i did my wifes clutch master in here 00Gsr, i was in fear of my life that, that was gonnna be just as hard.... not so.. done deal in less then hour..

NOW on 2 me.. yesterday i did my clutch master in my accord, (along with my main relay) got almost all the air out, have like a half peddle

theres a litttle bit of air in there somewhere that i cant seem to get out..

IS there any speical way of techneic to bleeding the clutch systems on the accords. besides all the normal stuff that i did alraedy... Its about 8am and im gonna have the wife help me a little to try ageain... but if i cant get it rather quickly this morning i think im gonna have to get crazy on it..

also.. whats the little bleeder on the side of the master for... iVe seen this, never messed with it.

I bench bled it in the car, and have a steedy flow of fluid comeing out the slave... just not that little bit of air
    91 wagon,
    94 h22a
    Tokico's white FULL's
    Brembo Cross drilled fronts
    UR Ultra R pully (1lb)
    UR untra L flywheel (10lb)
    nology wires, Msd Coil external wired mod
    Apexi V AFC
    Nice cold AC (reinstalled after 3 years)

SHaved clean, one peace perjector lights.

234000+

still rocking it

I understand your pain. Went thru the same thing when I did my auto to manual swap. took me 3 days to bleed the clutch. I made a post about it last year and one of the members on here told me to wedge a prybar on the clutch fork to totally collapse the the drive rod on the slave cylinder in. with the rod totally inside of the slave cylinder, go ahead and proceed to bleed the clutch. Once you start to feel pressure building remove the prybar. It helped me alot! I hope you understand the method.

Comment

My car has been down for a long time for this very reason. Someone mentioned that the H22 has a different slave cylinder than the F22, and I believe I got an Accord slave. I haven't checked to see if that's true (as I've also heard they're the same...)

I'll be towing mine to my friend at a dealership because I'm just sick of messing with it! I know that's not the solution you want to hear, though!

Comment

so after all the snap on tools ive bought, Ive never had the need for a vacuum pump (not ac evac pump i got that)

ive folded... I went out and bought one..

Im confident that today ill be able to get this bled up... I just dont get it..

My slave is off a lude, i think eh maybe not,

but today ill get it.. i have no choice i have to go to work tomarrow.

i wish there was another way... i cant belave how diffacult this car is with this problem

i feared my wifes Teg was gonna be the same and was so revealed when it only took about 15 min to bleed.

as soon as shes done with her school quiz thing, shes going back to the peddle ill try once more b4 i open this tool then ill have to try that. maybe i can get it this morning with out haveing to use the pump..... then ill return that

otherwise... theres gonna be a car fire tonight..

91 wagon,
        94 h22a
        Tokico's white FULL's
        Brembo Cross drilled fronts
        UR Ultra R pully (1lb)
        UR untra L flywheel (10lb)
        nology wires, Msd Coil external wired mod
        Apexi V AFC
        Nice cold AC (reinstalled after 3 years)

SHaved clean, one peace perjector lights.

234000+

still rocking it

Comment

Working...
        X