LMAO!!

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Looks like they need a server that doesnt suck.

Comment

wow thats SO FUNNYYY

Comment

Originally posted by Dv8
          Looks like they need a server that doesnt suck.

cant they afford it? I mean they do own NSXs

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

thats exactly what i was thinking.

Comment

They Google Earth'd his ass!
              3 CB's gone....
              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

"The site is currently overloaded with traffic, so your session is being denied in an attempt to keep it from crashing entirely. The site can handle about 1,300 sessions at a time right now. Unfortunately you are not one of those 1,300, so please try again later.* Better luck next time!

In the meantime, maybe you could play some online poker... I hear it's a great way to win a lot of money.

* Please Note: "Try again later" does not mean "sit there mashing the 'reload' button 50 times a second" because if everyone does that, it' s just going to take that much longer for the load on the server to ease up."

LOL. Now, if I could only see what's really going on! Or...someone please explain who and why they got owned? lol.

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

Lo,l its getting overloaded probley cause that site is being posted on sooo many forums..
                  Last edited by Frazzums; 01-01-2008, 11:40 PM.

Dr. Jekyll by day Mr. Hyde by night
                  ----
                  02 Pontiac Firebird W68
                  92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

Haha yeah, I figured. I'm reading it right now though, didn't take too long of a wait . This is definitely something worth reading lol.

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner_Time
                      "The site is currently overloaded with traffic, so your session is being denied in an attempt to keep it from crashing entirely. The site can handle about 1,300 sessions at a time right now. Unfortunately you are not one of those 1,300, so please try again later.* Better luck next time!

In the meantime, maybe you could play some online poker... I hear it's a great way to win a lot of money.

* Please Note: "Try again later" does not mean "sit there mashing the 'reload' button 50 times a second" because if everyone does that, it' s just going to take that much longer for the load on the server to ease up."

LOL. Now, if I could only see what's really going on! Or...someone please explain who and why they got owned? lol.
                      dude was spamming their site with his gambleing website.....bragged about how he paid for his nsx with 63k in cash (20s to be exact LOL)....then they found out he was a sexual predator.....and then shit hit the fan lol

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Dame I Was Going To Put The Link Up The Other Day And Forgot To.

Funny Shit

Comment

holy fuck! daaaaamn...

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf
                            cant they afford it? I mean they do own NSXs

It would be bad business to have a server that can accomodate 100,000 people, when on average you have a couple hundred at most.

Keep in mind that there aren't more than about 13,000 NSX owners in the entire world, so there is no reason to have a huge site to accomdate them.
                            The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

That dude + smart people that get pissed on the internet = Epic Fail.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                              Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Working...
                              X