March 18th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

March 18th

There will be an autox at Pennington Field in Bedford. Im planning on going. Itll be an all day thing from 730am to 430pm. Anyone interested?
    http://www.autocross.com/texasregion/
    Theres a mini calendar on the right side of the page with more info.

The catch is, I really wanna race, but my parents were generous enough to buy me four new tires not long ago, so I dont want to tear those apart, cuz then Id just be a dick...to the people that pay for my education and support me. Anyone that saw me at SAR last week saw that I had steelies on the front for that very reason. So does anyone have a pair of wheels with tires they dont care about they can lend me for the day?
    To-Do List for Today
    Be Awesome

I have bald ass tires at home i wanna get rid of if you wanna use those. They work for autocross. So if you have something to mount them on ill give them to you cuz i have no use for them lol.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Baldass might not pass inspection there..that and I dont have wheels to put em on
      To-Do List for Today
      Be Awesome

Comment

lol who cares about inspection just call them R compound tires lol.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

actually might be of assistance here. and I want to autoX sooo bad. Hmm need to rotate tires but yeah I have 3 tires on steelies, rather suck most of em but tread is ok on I think two, none bald but one has a slight buldge on the side (not quite a bubble, don't know how it'll hold on autoXing) but my dad really wants em gone so I can bring you a couple that should do. I will have to see about making it but for sure will try if not I'll let you know so you can come pick em up
          My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

reading the site not gonna go man don't feel like all that prep work on my car atm. Not too long hopefully tho, come pick up the tires and take some vid when you run.

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
              I have bald ass tires at home i wanna get rid of if you wanna use those. They work for autocross. So if you have something to mount them on ill give them to you cuz i have no use for them lol.
              You can go drift with them.haha
              The type R front lip will fot my car right?
              Formerly: sheisanonymous

Comment

The fifth gen one? Yea it works needs some modification. Ask Gdout he has one =D.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Cool Ill see you soon call when you have block ready.
                  Formerly: sheisanonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
                    actually might be of assistance here. and I want to autoX sooo bad. Hmm need to rotate tires but yeah I have 3 tires on steelies, rather suck most of em but tread is ok on I think two, none bald but one has a slight buldge on the side (not quite a bubble, don't know how it'll hold on autoXing) but my dad really wants em gone so I can bring you a couple that should do. I will have to see about making it but for sure will try if not I'll let you know so you can come pick em up
                    Thanks a lot, but I decided against railing on my car more than it gets railed on already..that and I dont have the cash for the entry fee
                    To-Do List for Today
                    Be Awesome

Comment

yeah it's a bit high if you do one time fee instead of the club fee. REally want to get into it, and will, just not ready yet. That and I think a rear lower tie bar would be a good thing to get to make sure I don't get any creases in the body from extreme twisting lol...

Comment

Rear lower tie bars are useless on our cars.
                        To-Do List for Today
                        Be Awesome

Comment

Working...
                        X