Giving up my 52" DLP for my cb7....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giving up my 52" DLP for my cb7....

Yeah. exactly what the title says. We got this 52" DLP TV about a little over a month ago from our local rent-a-center (hey now, 90 days same as cash is an awesome way to get shit) - got it the day they unpacked it, never used, hardly displayed for 6 hours... awesome set...

But I called them today and asked them to come pick it up siting 'well its just not quite doing it for us, so maybe we'll pick out something different later' ... when i should have said "I'm sorry, but I'm addicted to my cancer-kid 13-year-old beast of a Honda with an engine swap, and I don't want to give you $300 a week for the next 2 months, when i could instead put that into my car in the form of a turbo, fuel and air system upgrades, a brake swap, and other things. please don't take it personally "

Why, you ask? Why not just have your cake and eat it too? Pay this off then work on the car?

.... because i wouldn't make it home til summer if i did - and if i don't make it home til summer then i won't be on the east coast for the meet. well plus the longer my fam waits for me to come visit, the sadder they get that im not around!

so there you have it. i'm officially addicted to my car. selling off my shit for the sake of a habit...

...it's love really.

breathing is deadly underwater...

ha... i'm trying to sell all my sheet so i can get a new car....

SOLD!

Comment

This is some serious dedication. I have been selling my old junk laying around from previous builds. Every lil bit helps i guess.

Comment

yeah this is on top of my ebay store - we just decided what we spent on payments on a tv was WAY better put to use on finishing this car ... well at least stage 1

Comment

I know the feeling.. I used to do the same thing for my bike... now it is turning to the car.

SELL SELL SELL.... BUY.. AUGH.

Comment

is anyone else in love with this girl besides me?
            Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

if ANY girl can show that much love and dedication to her car then their i'm in love with them

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
                is anyone else in love with this girl besides me?
                ive been having a crush for a while now but dont tell her ssshhhhhh....

"Tucking tires and wires."
                The Chronicles.

Comment

I should line you guys up and hose you down with A 100psi Water Jet.

Comment

Well no wonder why its a DLP those are going to be gone soon maybe if it was an LCD or plasma it would be a different story.
                    My H22A SWAP JOURNAL

Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4
                      ive been having a crush for a while now but dont tell her ssshhhhhh....

Lol and so have I

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
                      ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Members Sold To (Vouches):
                      ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

Comment

I got a cool mod fo the cb7. Put the 52" DLP in the trunk and have it come out motorized while you cruise!

Fuck those lime green scions with 42" Plasma TVs, DLPs are the real ish mang!

Comment

No pain no gain
                          Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                          The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

maybe ill pimp my car with one ONCE i get it running solid. but that 52" x-hundred pound monster is NOT going help me acheive 350 whp, know what im saying?

**edit** P.S. Love all you want, thank god theres a chainlink fence and razor wire separating me from the rest of the world

Comment

Originally posted by i'm the girl
                              maybe ill pimp my car with one ONCE i get it running solid. but that 52" x-hundred pound monster is NOT going help me acheive 350 whp, know what im saying?

**edit** P.S. Love all you want, thank god theres a chainlink fence and razor wire separating me from the rest of the world

I'm glad Ii got big wire/chain cutters too come and bother you!

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
                              ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Members Sold To (Vouches):
                              ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

Comment

Working...
                              X