Interior, Exterior, Suspension/Wheels

Audio:

Alpine CDA-9847 Head unit
    W/ Alpine KCA-420i iPod adapter

Alpine Type-S 6x9 rears
    Infinity Reference Series 4" mids in front

Future Plans:

Make a few mods to the stock motor, but not go too crazy (161k miles),

get a new every day car, after I have driven the stock motor (of my accord) into the ground

engine swap, probably to a JDM H22A or F20B

I am going to keep it sleeper for the most part, the most I'd do to the exterior would be better rims (keep it oem, though), better tires, lower it, keep the same head lights and just replace the bulbs, and take off the black molding that goes all the way around the car, then bondo it and paint it the same color as the rest of the car (arcadia green) to give it a little bit of a sleeker look.

'93 Accord EX Coupe
    SR Intake
    APEXi World Sport 2 series cat-back exhaust

My Ride

Hey man good start. Good choice for a sleeper
    www.spokenbracelets.com

SOLD my cb7

Comment

IM feeling your flow, No body kits ( not saying they are bad) No out of this world spoilers and shit. lol. Its real clean no rust either very good. Is it a 5 speed?
      I cheated on my cb7 with an e30.....Not cool. I will be a honda boy at heart though woop woop

Comment

Keep up the good work! Looks like it's in excellent condition. Love the color too.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
        91 accord lx (5spd)
        92 accord lx (5spd)
        93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

Originally posted by 90CB7DRIVA
          Its real clean no rust either very good. Is it a 5 speed?
          Well thank you, that's my favorite part about the car, for right now at least. But, no it's an Auto, my least favorite thing about the car.

And on a side note, unfortunately she is in the shop right now because the oil pan and the rear main seal were leaking. They had to remove the transmission to get to it (rear main seal), and I was so tempted to have them just install a manual transmission, but I wouldn't have been able to get all the money for everything in time. (I need my car daily, the only reason this was ok was because I took a week off of work.)
          '93 Accord EX Coupe
          SR Intake

My Ride

Comment

Originally posted by drr86
            Well thank you, that's my favorite part about the car, for right now at least. But, no it's an Auto, my least favorite thing about the car.

And on a side note, unfortunately she is in the shop right now because the oil pan and the rear main seal were leaking. They had to remove the transmission to get to it (rear main seal), and I was so tempted to have them just install a manual transmission, but I wouldn't have been able to get all the money for everything in time. (I need my car daily, the only reason this was ok was because I took a week off of work.)
            You're welcome. I might be selling my 90 5speed ex coupe. I want a new one more like a 92-93. My 90 gives me to much trouble. But hey if your car is runnng the way its suppose to be running dont go and sell it you will regret it after. trust me i've been through it. I like that arcadia green more on coupes then on a sedan. Its a sporty color.
            I cheated on my cb7 with an e30.....Not cool. I will be a honda boy at heart though woop woop

Comment

Nice. It sounds like we have similar tastes, in terms of mods. Keep it up.
              My CB7 post on my blog
              My CB7 thread

Comment

Car looks very nice

Comment

looking wicked man, nice and clean. if you're going to be shaving the side mouldings, get some sheet metal welded into the gap, dont just use bondo, the bondo will crack and distort, and generally look terrible...
                  MEMBER'S RIDE

i was driving along today and the check engine light came on.
                  i pulled over and looked under the hood.
                  the engine was still there...
                  ...silly light!

Comment

Love the look of your car mang! Clean is the way to go nowadays. Hey, on the extreme off chance that you want to ditch the OEM wing, lemme know!
                    Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
                    D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
                    ┴─┴
                    ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

Nice lookin ride man. How do you like your exhaust set up?

Comment

nice car man. my car used to be the same color, and it's such a nice color. when it's all waxed up, so beautiful.

also, don't bondo the moldings. you'll regret it. shaving them properly takes a good amount of time and a good bodyman. just ask myself or primocb7..

good lookin' car though!
                        Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                        2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                        2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                        2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Originally posted by AccordAnimal
                          How do you like your exhaust set up?
                          I absolutely love it, its silent at idle, but has the nicest sounding tone to it when you get on it. Not ricey at all!

But guys I have some bad news. There is a groove in the crank shaft that was discovered when the guys were replacing the rear main seal, so that being said, I am not sure how the replacement seal will work over time, worst comes to worst all it will do is slow down the oil leak and not stop it. That being said I am going to be forced to sell the car. I really do not want to, but I need a car that won't keep costing me an arm and a leg to maintain and I have absolutely no place to store it. Since it really isn't worth much for trade in value I was going to keep it, but NO! This really sucks bad. So if any of you guys want to buy another CB7, just PM me and maybe we can work something out.
                          '93 Accord EX Coupe
                          SR Intake

My Ride

Comment

Working...
                          X