No announcement yet.

Didnt someone on this site have a sentra with stars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 2.5RS would be an awesome rally choice. I hope he gets a coupe!

That makes me happy in pants.

Comment

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cto/1554098527.html

Here's the link to it. The kids swapping his coilovers back to the stock suspension (which is better for rallyx) either at our house or at his. Either way we'll be the proud owners tomorrow night.
      "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
      - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Still for sale

Comment

Any idea if the damage has been fixed? If the trunk is closed properly... its fixed

Eric won't come see it with me unless I get pics of it first since its like 1.5 hours away. He still doesn't believe its the same one
          "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
          - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

100% the car... There is no for sale sign on it anymore... It says "spec VAL" on the fenders and Wayne got pictures that he will post..

Comment

bump for pics...... Wayne?

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
                bump for pics...... Wayne?
                I've already kinda made up my mind that I won't be going to get it.

It really would be such a dumb financial move. Plus I've got a Subby that I've been told I can mod however I wish.

But I would really love to see the pics of it.
                - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Too bad it can't tow a trailer... then it'd be worth getting!

Comment

Working...
                  X