• Show
Clear All

nice rides. is250 or 350?

FS: OEM Fuel Filter, ES Tie Rod Boots, Chrome Bulbs

Comment

Originally posted by lo_dit View Post
      nice Rides. Is250 Or 350?

Comment

I changed out the stock green lights to white last week. It was a cheap mod.

Comment

how hard was that to do? i've been thinking about getting one of those led kits that comes with replacement lights for just about everything.

http://www.luxurymods.com/superwhite...0sc300400.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by Durrby View Post
            how hard was that to do? i've been thinking about getting one of those led kits that comes with replacement lights for just about everything.

http://www.luxurymods.com/superwhite...0sc300400.aspx
            The key ring you just pop off the clips on the bottom of the plastic trim and slide a screw driver in to unbolt the ring. It is very easy to do, but if you put too much pressure on the plastic trim it puts a crease in it.

The shifter is the most complicated out of all of them. I actually cracked my shifter during the process of removing it.

Basically you just need a flat head and phillips screw driver to remove everything, so it is pretty straight forward.

You'll need the following for the interior:
            1 - Festoon bulb - Center dome light when door opens
            5 - #74 LEDs - Driver footwell, ignition key ring, cigarette lighter, shifter, glove box
            2 - BA9 - map lights in the center
            3 - 194 - 2 for door lights and 1 for the trunk

Outside you'll need
            6 - 194 - for the rear license plate right, 2 for front bumper sidemarkers, 2 for headlight markers

I paid a bit more than that kit because I'm using Polarg B1 Hybrid interior lights instead of LED, but I think if you buy LEDs on ebay it could be had for cheaper. If I was going to do it again I'd probably get one of those SMD circuit boards that Tony (luxurymods) sells for the trunk and center dome light. http://www.luxurymods.com/universalledboard.aspx

Comment

Thanks for the info. I may try this in the future but I swear everything I touch car wise, breaks. haha

Primarily I just wanna find an led to match my 6000k low beam hids. It just looks off having the blueish/white hids and the stock halogen bulbs in my parking or city lights, whatever there called.

I was looking at these but on another site it mentioned to not use these types of bulbs in the headlight housing because the heat may cause led failure. So i've been hesitant on buying them.

http://www.v-leds.com/Exterior-LED/C...81039-1-2.html
              Last edited by Durrby; 02-01-2010, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Durrby View Post
                Thanks for the info. I may try this in the future but I swear everything I touch car wise, breaks. haha

Primarily I just wanna find an led to match my 6000k low beam hids. It just looks off having the blueish/white hids and the stock halogen bulbs in my parking or city lights, whatever there called.

I was looking at these but on another site it mentioned to not use these types of bulbs in the headlight housing because the heat may cause led failure. So i've been hesitant on buying them.

http://www.v-leds.com/Exterior-LED/C...81039-1-2.html

I'm using Polargs to sort of match with my TSX retrofit. It isn't perfect, but its better than stock.

Comment

Comment

Awesome car! Nice drop!
                    Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                    CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                    Coupe MRT

Comment

Comment

I bet those things tickle you in just the right spot.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                        Originally posted by Jarrett
                        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

holy shit those stick out a lot ahah, preparing for a rear lip?

very bosozoku

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                            holy shit those stick out a lot ahah, preparing for a rear lip?

very bosozoku
                            yeah, I had to get them mounted lower to make sure it clears the vertex rear lip. They'll be on the black SC next week for hellaflush 3.5.

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
                              yeah, I had to get them mounted lower to make sure it clears the vertex rear lip. They'll be on the black SC next week for hellaflush 3.5.
                              nice...

iwonder what else is in store...

Comment

Not sure if you're on clublexus, but i thought these were some good ideas for tail lights...

http://clublexus.com/forums/sc-400-3...tails-diy.html

And ive always liked the Red/Clears for these bad boys...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                                Originally posted by Jarrett
                                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                                X