No announcement yet.

OnBBS17s : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice! I can't wait to see this at the meet, nice job on painting that valve cover. Looks hot!
    3 CB's gone....
    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom
      So....How does it roll with those sway bars on there?
      not much I hope...
      No roll. Its really nice. I have tokico blues and Ibach springs (not that stiff) and i still dont get any roll.

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
      Wait wat H22 came with a silver valve cover
      No i shaved it and painted it.

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
      Nice! I can't wait to see this at the meet, nice job on painting that valve cover. Looks hot!

Thanks. The I did a horrible job on the VC. You'll be able to see it at the meet. I want to get a new on or try and patch up this one.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
      My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Pics of my Dash trim, part of my Leather door inserts and re-wraped speaker covers

Comment

Now that is looking really god man. Makes me want to go re-wrap my speaker covers since mine are falling out and I have to keep tucking them in.

Good job.
          3 CB's gone....
          1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

You probably have the best interior on the site.
            wat?

Comment

Where'd you get the trim kit from?
              It looks great in there! Been waiting for you to do that lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
                Now that is looking really god man. Makes me want to go re-wrap my speaker covers since mine are falling out and I have to keep tucking them in.

Good job.
                lol It was pretty simple. Im looking for some tan and black plaid and want to do them again.

Originally posted by C91BLX7
                You probably have the best interior on the site.
                Thank you VERY much!

Originally posted by zack_odom
                Where'd you get the trim kit from?
                It looks great in there! Been waiting for you to do that lol.

Ebay. Its a BD trim kit.
                Last edited by OnBBS17s; 04-14-2008, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Speaker covers look good man. Interior looks good. More pics of the panels in the car!

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Looking really good man, your car is gonna be like sitting in the lap of luxury, damn you and your luxury sedan

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

Originally posted by tresexohcb
                      Looking really good man, your car is gonna be like sitting in the lap of luxury, damn you and your luxury sedan

Coupe my friend, a coupe.

Comment

holy crap, i've always visioned an interior like that, but never thought i would see one....damn thats nice

Accord MR Thread

Ek MR Thread

Comment

Those speaker covers look nice man! You should do mine.

Oh an what gauge is that you got under the dash?

Comment

It was fun playing COD with you last night...
                            Sorry I couldnt stay though lol.

Comment

wow man, i never really looked at your MR thread before. looks great! i love that tan leather interior with the wood grain. it gives me a good idea of what mine will look like when it's done. probably not as much WG, but a lil bit. awesome job man.

i actually just sent jarhead the money for the leather door inserts. now i just have to find some seats.
                              Originally posted by deevergote.
                              And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuee
                                holy crap, i've always visioned an interior like that, but never thought i would see one....damn thats nice
                                Thank you. there are some other wood grain things I want to do and hopfully Ill have them done by the summer.

Originally posted by F22HB
                                Those speaker covers look nice man! You should do mine.

Oh an what gauge is that you got under the dash?

The covers were pretty easy. Im going to redo them in plaid Tomorrow I think.
                                and thats a Volt gauge, with the wattage Im throwing I like to monitor it.

Originally posted by 91 EX-R
                                wow man, i never really looked at your MR thread before. looks great! i love that tan leather interior with the wood grain. it gives me a good idea of what mine will look like when it's done. probably not as much WG, but a lil bit. awesome job man.

i actually just sent jarhead the money for the leather door inserts. now i just have to find some seats.

Good luck with the Inserts. their a pain to install a look right.
                                **a hint: before gluing, put the armrest back on and make sure that the insert is positioned where you want it. when you glue them back start at the top and make sure that they dont have a gap where the leather meets the vinal door panel.

Comment

Working...
                                X