issues with check engine light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

issues with check engine light

i did some quick research, cant do much cause im going to work in a bit and found a few things on the tcu diagnosis...but it seems to be for the 93's cause they have no s light

i guess my dad was driving and the s light started to blink and then check engine light came on.

i read the codes and the check engine light blinked 6 times fast...i think its coolant temp sensor or somthing. but then the s light would blink one time constantly...it would be like "blink..........blink...........blink"

does anyone know the tcu codes...ill search more later but i need to know soon cause we just purchased this accord and it has a new tranny.

thanks.
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...t=tcu%2A+codes

1. Lock-up solenoid 'A' circuit open or shorted.
    its not hard to check the solenoids, its just apply battery voltage and the solenoid will click.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
    where you been, is something wrong?
    i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

i tried the 12 volt to the silinoids and they didnt click, so i put another one in i got at the junkyard and tried to put 12 volts to it and it didnt work...i put it in anyway and its all better.

thanks.
      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Working...
      X